Multiterm on Word toolbar
Thread poster: Anette Herbert

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:21
English to Swedish
+ ...
May 16, 2003

I used to have som shortcuts to Multiterm on my Word toolbar next to Trados icons but they have disappeared. I have got Windows XP and Word 2000 but one day Word just stopped working, so I opened an new account to easily solve this problem. Everything works fine apart from that the mulititerm icons are no longer there.

Can anyone please tell me how I get them back up again?

Anette Usterud

Direct link Reply with quote

Suzanne Blangsted  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:21
Danish to English
+ ...
multiterm toolbar May 16, 2003

What version? If you got the multiterm download from Trados which installs directly to your word taskbar (you should have a password from them) then you can re-enter their download site and re-install the multiterm again. There is a cumulative patch #1128 also. If you don\'t have that, I highly recommend you download that.

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:21
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
trados 5.5 May 16, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-05-16 16:15, BLANGSTED wrote:

What version? If you got the multiterm download from Trados which installs directly to your word taskbar (you should have a password from them) then you can re-enter their download site and re-install the multiterm again. There is a cumulative patch #1128 also. If you don\'t have that, I highly recommend you download that.

I have Trados 5.5, thanks for the tip about the patch I will try that.

Anette

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm on Word toolbar

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search