Multiterm on Word toolbar
Thread poster: Anette Herbert

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:14
English to Swedish
+ ...
May 16, 2003

I used to have som shortcuts to Multiterm on my Word toolbar next to Trados icons but they have disappeared. I have got Windows XP and Word 2000 but one day Word just stopped working, so I opened an new account to easily solve this problem. Everything works fine apart from that the mulititerm icons are no longer there.

Can anyone please tell me how I get them back up again?

Anette Usterud

Direct link Reply with quote

Suzanne Blangsted  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:14
Danish to English
+ ...
multiterm toolbar May 16, 2003

What version? If you got the multiterm download from Trados which installs directly to your word taskbar (you should have a password from them) then you can re-enter their download site and re-install the multiterm again. There is a cumulative patch #1128 also. If you don\'t have that, I highly recommend you download that.

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:14
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
trados 5.5 May 16, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-05-16 16:15, BLANGSTED wrote:

What version? If you got the multiterm download from Trados which installs directly to your word taskbar (you should have a password from them) then you can re-enter their download site and re-install the multiterm again. There is a cumulative patch #1128 also. If you don\'t have that, I highly recommend you download that.

I have Trados 5.5, thanks for the tip about the patch I will try that.

Anette

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm on Word toolbar

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search