Multiterm on Word toolbar
Thread poster: Anette Herbert

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:58
English to Swedish
+ ...
May 16, 2003

I used to have som shortcuts to Multiterm on my Word toolbar next to Trados icons but they have disappeared. I have got Windows XP and Word 2000 but one day Word just stopped working, so I opened an new account to easily solve this problem. Everything works fine apart from that the mulititerm icons are no longer there.icon_frown.gif

Can anyone please tell me how I get them back up again?

Anette Usterud

Suzanne Blangsted (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:58
Danish to English
+ ...
multiterm toolbar May 16, 2003

What version? If you got the multiterm download from Trados which installs directly to your word taskbar (you should have a password from them) then you can re-enter their download site and re-install the multiterm again. There is a cumulative patch #1128 also. If you don\'t have that, I highly recommend you download that.

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:58
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
trados 5.5 May 16, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-05-16 16:15, BLANGSTED wrote:

What version? If you got the multiterm download from Trados which installs directly to your word taskbar (you should have a password from them) then you can re-enter their download site and re-install the multiterm again. There is a cumulative patch #1128 also. If you don\'t have that, I highly recommend you download that.

I have Trados 5.5, thanks for the tip about the patch I will try that.

icon_smile.gif

Anette

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm on Word toolbar

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search