SLDX Lite does not recognize its memories
Thread poster: urst

urst  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:00
German to Spanish
+ ...
May 19, 2003

Hello, I have been working with SDLX LITe and the .mdb-TMs for some time now, but suddenly the program tells me that the mdb file I try to open with the translation is not a valid TM (anymore). I uninstalled and reinstalled and I even downloaded the original TM again from my clients\' server. This didn\'t do the trick, though. Perhaps it has something to with the fact that I finally got rid of IExplorer (with IEradicator) and am now browsing with Opera (?). But why should it? Does anyone have a clue, please let me know. Thanks everyone.

Urst

Direct link Reply with quote

Geneviève von Levetzow  Identity Verified
Member (2002)
French to German
+ ...
SDLX... May 19, 2003

Hallo Urs,

ich arbeite mit der Version SDLX 2003, habe manchmal solche Meldungen mit meinen TMs gehabt.

Hast Du die Sprachen richtig eingestellt? Wenn Du anstatt English US, English British angibst, tut sich gar nichts.

Sonst beim Support von SDLX nachfragen, sie sind sehr hilfreich.

Geneviève

urst  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Danke, Geneviève May 20, 2003

das richtige Sprachenpaar EN(US)>DE(DE) wird in der Statusleiste angezeigt, auch ohne geladene TM. (Wie könnte ich das denn ändern, wenn die TM gar nicht geladen ist??) Ich habe mir die Vollversion (30 days) besorgt, die die TMs leider auch nicht erkennt. Auch wenn ich eine neue TM erstelle, speichere, und wieder öffnen möchte, wird diese nicht mehr erkannt. Ich warte jetzt auf die Antwort des Support... (,°- o)

LG, Urst

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SLDX Lite does not recognize its memories

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search