https://www.proz.com/forum/cat_tools_technical_help/116768-heartsome_vs_wordfast.html

Heartsome vs Wordfast
Thread poster: Roy Williams
Roy Williams
Roy Williams  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 00:03
German to English
Sep 30, 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm currently a wordfast user but lately I've been seeing heartsome popping up in discussions. Has anyone used or compared both products? What can heartsome do that wordfast cannot? Does heartsome have good customer service?

Thanks in advance for your input.

M. Anna Kańduła
M. Anna Kańduła  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:03
English to Polish
Try and decide yourself Sep 30, 2008

Why not download a trial of Heartsome and test it, and then you can decide yourself which is better for you. HS demo works for a month and has all features of the program.

Anni

Roy Williams
Roy Williams  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 00:03
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Tried it, doesn't seem great Oct 13, 2008

I took the above advice and downloaded the demo version of heartsome. I don't if im doin something wrong but I find in slow and cumbersome. I tried exporting my wordfast TM to Heartsome by exporting as a TMX file and then importing the TMX version to Heartsome. It seamed to work but when I tried to translate a document (which I had to open as an open office document) that I had already translated in wordfast it didn't give any matches.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or ha
... See more
I took the above advice and downloaded the demo version of heartsome. I don't if im doin something wrong but I find in slow and cumbersome. I tried exporting my wordfast TM to Heartsome by exporting as a TMX file and then importing the TMX version to Heartsome. It seamed to work but when I tried to translate a document (which I had to open as an open office document) that I had already translated in wordfast it didn't give any matches.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or have a solution to the above mentioned problem
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Heartsome vs Wordfast

Translation news related to CAT tools

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »