Deleting segments in Logoport
Thread poster: Paola Muñoz Gallardo

Paola Muñoz Gallardo  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 15:05
English to Spanish
Aug 9, 2009

Hi!

I'm just learning how to use Logoport. Unfortunately, by accident, I just entered a translation unit to the TM that I shouldn't have added, and I can't find any command in order to delete the segment from the TM. I got to delete it from the concordance memory, but when I open the segment to check if it was deleted from the main memory, it still appears as 100%. Does anybody know what can I do?

Thank you!!!

Zoltán Kulcsár  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:05
English to Hungarian
open the original segment... Aug 9, 2009

...and modify it as you will, than close and update. If you cannot (e.g. the segment/document was deleted), just leave it in the TM, and ignore it on the concordance search..

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Deleting segments in Logoport

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search