Price comparison of translation management systems
Thread poster: ichibanmike

ichibanmike
Local time: 20:29
Japanese to English
Nov 10, 2009

Hi All,

Has anyone ever come across a website that compares the prices of translation management systems (e.g. SDL TMS, Across Language Server, etc.)? It seems that prices of software for standalone (freelance) applications are readily available, but I have yet to see any comparison of prices for translation management systems for companies and LSPs.

Please let me know if you have heard of anything like this.

Thanks,

Mike

Wojciech Froelich  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 05:29
English to Polish
Many factors... Nov 11, 2009

I guess this is related to many factors affecting the final price.

You have to do this research by yourself: file the requests, get the data (by the way - I have never received any information from Across, I have filled the form requesting contact at least twice) and compare them (if that's possible, the compared systems might be so different that you will be unable to compare them objectively).

Feel free to contact me via e-mail/ProZ. I am not a sales rep from technology providericon_wink.gif

W.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Price comparison of translation management systems

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search