Price comparison of translation management systems
Thread poster: ichibanmike

ichibanmike
Local time: 07:37
Japanese to English
Nov 10, 2009

Hi All,

Has anyone ever come across a website that compares the prices of translation management systems (e.g. SDL TMS, Across Language Server, etc.)? It seems that prices of software for standalone (freelance) applications are readily available, but I have yet to see any comparison of prices for translation management systems for companies and LSPs.

Please let me know if you have heard of anything like this.

Thanks,

Mike

Wojciech Froelich  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 16:37
English to Polish
Many factors... Nov 11, 2009

I guess this is related to many factors affecting the final price.

You have to do this research by yourself: file the requests, get the data (by the way - I have never received any information from Across, I have filled the form requesting contact at least twice) and compare them (if that's possible, the compared systems might be so different that you will be unable to compare them objectively).

Feel free to contact me via e-mail/ProZ. I am not a sales rep from technology providericon_wink.gif

W.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Price comparison of translation management systems

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search