Thread poster: Valentina_D
Valentina_D
Valentina_D  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:29
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 16, 2010

Hello everybody,

I wonder if someone is familiar with Multilizer and can help me.
I have been assigned a project with this tool which consists in three different files.
I have translated the first file and now I wish to populate the two other files with all the translations contained in the first file. I have tried all the methods suggested by my customer but to no avail.
I have saved the translations to memory and then open the second file and selected the Transla
... See more
Hello everybody,

I wonder if someone is familiar with Multilizer and can help me.
I have been assigned a project with this tool which consists in three different files.
I have translated the first file and now I wish to populate the two other files with all the translations contained in the first file. I have tried all the methods suggested by my customer but to no avail.
I have saved the translations to memory and then open the second file and selected the Translate from translation memory option but still I cannot see all the translated strings of the first file into the second one.
What do I do wrong?
I have been given the software (a free version, I suppose) by the customer, but unfortunately they did not seem to be very familiar with the tool either.
I have the 6.2 version.

Thanks to all of you in advance!

Valentina
Collapse

Multilizer
Multilizer
Local time: 20:29
Contacting Multilizer support Jul 23, 2010

Hello Valentina!

Please contact the multilizer support at support@multilizer to solve your technical problem.

Best Regards,
Multilizer Sales

Valentina_D
Valentina_D  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:29
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jul 27, 2010

Hello,

Many thanks for your reply and your help.

In the meantime, my customer was able to help me solve the matter, however I'll certainly be in touch with you in case of need.

Best regards

Valentina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multilizer: How to insert 100% matches from one file into another one

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »