LioNBRIDGE TRANSLATION WORKSPACE
Thread poster: MARK ROBERTSON

MARK ROBERTSON
Local time: 13:07
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Dec 8, 2011

Dear Colleagues, I would like to learn about your experiences with the Translation Workspace resource (both positive and negative) as I am considering it as an option.

Mark Robertson

Direct link Reply with quote

Harris Couwenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:07
English to Dutch
TWS Dec 8, 2011

I use it regularly because I am a Lionbridge vendor for Dutch. I don't use it for projects for other clients. Needs some setting up, but works fine if you have a stable Internet connection.

Oleg Karnaushenko  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 15:07
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
It was discussed before Dec 8, 2011

Hi Mark,

Translation Workspace (former Logoport) was discussed before on Proz. I suggest you to search and read all those discussions. They'll help to make deceision.

Regards,
Oleg.

Harris Couwenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Dutch
formerly Logoport Dec 8, 2011

well, that is not exactly true because LP is only a part of TWS now, in another form, but TWS encompasses much more!

check here under Products for more info

http://www.geoworkz.com/

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Here is a long previous thread Dec 9, 2011

http://www.proz.com/topic/159536

And I believe, there are more.

Natalia

xxxPzit
English to Italian
Negative opinions, I'm afraid Dec 20, 2011

Here:
http://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/214510-geo_workz_disappointment.html

is the latest (very negative) opinion about Geoworkz Translation Workspace (TWS). You can try and follow that thread directly to develop the discussion. I can't give you any link to positive comments or opinions to counterbalance because I couldn't find any...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

LioNBRIDGE TRANSLATION WORKSPACE

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search