\"View bids\" option. Do you agree or disagree?
Thread poster: Teresa Duran-Sanchez

Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:49
German to Spanish
+ ...
May 8, 2002

I\'ve seen a \"View bids\" option under one of the job postings, but not all of them have it. I hid my address in proz a couple of months ago after receiving hate mails from some freaks but I like including it in my bids, as well as some confidential information such as contact details from previous employers if the job poster requests references.

I don\'t have any objection to showing my bids if they don\'t include confidential information, but is there an option if I don\'t want my bid to be seen?

Since when is there this option in the site? How is it activated? Can we opt out?

Direct link

Older jobs/outsourcer only May 8, 2002

The \"View bids\" link was only available when the job poster chose \"public bidding\" as the method. We removed this option a few months ago, so the \"View bids\" link only appears if you are the outsourcer of the job, or if you are viewing a job that was posted more than a few months ago as a \"public bidding\" job.

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

\"View bids\" option. Do you agree or disagree?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search