Microsoft LEAF
Thread poster: Harris Couwenberg

Harris Couwenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 01:08
English to Dutch
Oct 16, 2014

I use MS Leaf on a regular basis in combination with Trados Workbench, but now all of a sudden I don't see the hits from Trados anymore in Leaf! The link between Leaf and Trados still works, but I can't get the hots to display anymore.....

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 18:08
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Where can I download Microsoft Leaf from? Oct 17, 2014

I am sorry for hijacking your thread, but I am quite interested on getting hands-on experience on this application, which I understand superseded LocStudio.

I cannot find it in the Internet. Is that some sort of proprietary (or non commercial) software as LocStudio?

Saludos

Harris Couwenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 01:08
English to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Microsoft LEAF Oct 17, 2014

it is a proprietary tool of Microsoft, not freely available, a lot better than LocStudio,which I find a dreadful tool, but still nothging near perfect.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Microsoft LEAF

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search