Not receiving agency ratings e-mail notifications
Thread poster: Minna Wood MITI (Purring CAT Ltd.)

Minna Wood MITI (Purring CAT Ltd.)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Finnish
+ ...
May 28, 2002

I used to get an e-mail notification every time someone entered a new agency onto the Blue Board list. I think it was a good system letting people know that someone is requesting information about companies their might have been working for in the past.

For a few weeks now I haven\'t received any of these notifications and I have also noticed that whenever I have enquired about an agency it takes a long time to get anyone commenting them.

I am wondering whether this e-mail notification has been discontinued altogether with Blue Board? Or is it just a problem with my e-mail settings?

Ilde Grimaldi  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:42
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
It's exactly the same for me May 29, 2002

As you, I don\'t recieve notifications since many weeks, even though I did not change my settings. I think in this way the service looses all its strength, as people with information don\'t get to know that someone needs it, or at least non in real-time and only by mere chance. I had already noticed that and found it a real pity, now I regret it even more as my personal request published on the Blue Board did not get any answers icon_smile.gif

Hoping that this will fixed or restored

bye

Ilde

Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:42
German to Spanish
+ ...
A problem we've already commented here May 29, 2002

Browniz and KudoZ are not being updated with new points either. I guess ProZ staff are already working on it, aren\'t they? icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not receiving agency ratings e-mail notifications

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search