Reload = re-Submit
Thread poster: Bart B. Van Bockstaele

Bart B. Van Bockstaele  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 23:01
Dutch
+ ...
May 30, 2002

I am a fervent user of the Reload-button (in Opera). However, when I post something and I \'reload\' that page, the information in the page is not just updated. Instead, the information is re-sent and re-posted. Since I do not have this issue with other sites, I presume this is an oversight (or an insect ^_^) in the ProZ software. Just thought I\'d let you know. It\'s no big deal but it does make look quite stupid once in a while because the net result may be that the same message is posted two or three times.

Direct link Reply with quote

Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:01
Member (2001)
French to English
+ ...
Same problem May 30, 2002

I\'ve noticed that too over the past year. It has always been like that, I think. It does make me feel stupid when it happens to me.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reload = re-Submit

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search