Araceli Arola  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:44
Member (2015)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 5, 2016

Hi all!

It's years and years since I use ApSIC Xbench with all kind of CAT Tools, so I can say it is a tool I know quite well.

Currently I'm working with Open TM/2 and there is no way that the usual combination of keys Ctrl+Alt+Ins for calling Xbench works in Open TM/2. I've tried with every single available combinations that Xbench offer, so I think it is a problem of Open TM/2, not Xbench's.

I'm really desperate. I cannot live or work without Xbench and now I'm forced to Alt+C the terms in Open and physically click the Xbench icon to open it, then paste the term, etc. etc... all the times, and they are many!icon_frown.gif

Any idea? any trick?

Thanks in advance!

Araceli Arola  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:44
Member (2015)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved Dec 5, 2016

Well... sorry for having bothered you with such a nonsense, but it was just a question of restarting the whole systemicon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

[Edited at 2016-12-05 19:29 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Key combination for calling Xbench from Open TM/2 doesn't work

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search