Instructions for using TWB's new translation platform, Kató?
Thread poster: GHP (X)
GHP (X)
GHP (X)
Local time: 17:27
May 12, 2017

Is there a manual/tutorial or some kind of guide to using the new Kató platform? I hesitate to accept an assignment that involves using the platform before I've found out more about how to use it.

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:27
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
rebranded version of Matecat? May 12, 2017

vUden wrote:

Is there a manual/tutorial or some kind of guide to using the new Kató platform? I hesitate to accept an assignment that involves using the platform before I've found out more about how to use it.

Never used it myself, but I think it is a rebranded version of Matecat, which is "the result of a 3-year research project led by a consortium composed of the international research center FBK (Fondazione Bruno Kessler), Translated srl, the Université du Maine and the University of Edinburgh."

Michael

GHP (X)
GHP (X)
Local time: 17:27
TOPIC STARTER
Maybe I should take a look at Matecat... May 14, 2017

... that might be helpful. I'm curious to try this new platform out, but obviously I don't want to take on an assignment without knowing how the platform works!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Instructions for using TWB's new translation platform, Kató?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »