Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 11:13
English to German
+ ...
Nov 2, 2007

Halo Fusion fans,
The new tool is light weight and fast in responding and can manage larger quantum TMs and really visual, very well optimized. They are developing it further at jivefusion. This new edition is available only to the former buyers. I got it last night and the new interface is very nice, and very user friendly and the management is equally customer freindly as well. Check it out yourself. Best regards, Brandis

[Edited at 2007-11-02 16:31]

Pieter Botjes (X)
Pieter Botjes (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:13
English to Dutch
link? Nov 2, 2007

Could you place a link please?
Thanks.

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 11:13
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
some info.... Nov 3, 2007

Edzo (Pieter) Botjes wrote:

Could you place a link please?
Thanks.
Halo ! the general link is at http://www.orcadev.com , but I guess they are undergoing or have undergone some internal changes, now it is called JiveFusion. This version is not a free downloadware. This version is available to former buyers afaik. You should contact the forum moderator kerstin krämer, who had helped me in this issue. If you have purchased this already they assign you an ftp address from where you can download the latest edition. Best regards, Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fusion 2.1 is out

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »