How do I make a printable PDF file?
Thread poster: xxxwonita
xxxwonita
China
Local time: 14:11
Jul 21, 2008

I did a small translation in PPT for a client a few weeks ago and sent her the translation as PPT and PDF. Now she told me there is a graphic error that she can't print the PDF file; I should make a printable PDF out of the PPT.

I don't really understand what she meant. Besides, how can I make a printable PDF?

Thank you!

Bin

Direct link Reply with quote

QUOI  Identity Verified

Chinese to English
+ ...
possible solutions Jul 22, 2008

[Delete]
Forget about this. Someone has answered the same question in the technical forum.

Bin Tiede wrote:

I did a small translation in PPT for a client a few weeks ago and sent her the translation as PPT and PDF. Now she told me there is a graphic error that she can't print the PDF file; I should make a printable PDF out of the PPT.

I don't really understand what she meant. Besides, how can I make a printable PDF?

Thank you!

Bin

[Edited at 2008-07-22 01:12]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I make a printable PDF file?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search