Off topic: Are you a Nokia Sports Fan?
Thread poster: Jianjun Zhang

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:24
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 2, 2008

Ready to flex your muscle and show off your speed? Jump on the bandwagon with your GPS-enabled Nokia mobile and join me at Sports Tracker ( http://sportstracker.nokia.com/nts/user/profile.do?u=zjjtrans )!!

I joined the community just a couple of days ago and have already fallen in love with it. After downloading and installing Sports Tracker mobile client, you are ready to tell the world *live* your running, cycling and walking routes with photos. The software will turn your mobile device into a dashboard, showing detailed information such as current speed, position, average speed, altitude....

Translators, don't let your work confine you within the work space. After 10+ years of working, I feel pains in my shoulders, wrist and fingers. It's time to enjoy more life! With this service, even walking can be great fun and you'll get to know more exciting and friendlier guys all over the world. My next aim is to beat my current record of 33.6 Km/hour. If you are ready to beat me with a bicycle, come on in!

Your Best Friend as Always,
Jianjun

A stronger guy now...

[Edited at 2008-08-02 10:02]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Ma  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 12:24
English to Chinese
+ ...
Wow, this is cool Aug 2, 2008

Reculer pour mieux sauter, say the French: To leap, you'd better draw back.

My routine workout is mountain climbing.

United Kingdom
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Jason 你好 Aug 2, 2008

我真羡慕你可以爬山,真的。这里的空气污染比较严重,如果你看我的路线图(S - 卫星模式),可以发现我尽量向郊区走,但即便如此,还是免不了吸入大量灰尘和尾气,不过比起居住在市中心的朋友,我也应该知足了。:)

Jason Ma wrote:

Reculer pour mieux sauter, say the French: To leap, you'd better draw back.

My routine workout is mountain climbing.

Jason Ma  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 12:24
English to Chinese
+ ...
发达和繁荣总是以环境为代价 Aug 2, 2008

青藏高原,因为其高寒气候、氧气稀薄,居住人口比较少,工业落后,自然环境却因祸得福,基本上保持了pollution-free的状态。经济发展战略以畜牧业和旅游为主,再加上退耕还林政策的实施,以往在三线建设时的老工业或缩小规模,或下马,环境状况在好转。

United Kingdom
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
今年不打算出门,不过明年 Aug 2, 2008

奥运期间,在家欣赏运动员的比赛,今夏不出门,明年夏天打算到附近的山里去。:)

Jason Ma wrote:

青藏高原,因为其高寒气候、氧气稀薄,居住人口比较少,工业落后,自然环境却因祸得福,基本上保持了pollution-free的状态。经济发展战略以畜牧业和旅游为主,再加上退耕还林政策的实施,以往在三线建设时的老工业或缩小规模,或下马,环境状况在好转。

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Are you a Nokia Sports Fan?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search