Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >
你们能上gmail吗?
Thread poster: Zhoudan

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:16
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jun 25, 2009

今天早上发现无法上gmail查email!后又发现不能连google.com也不能上,不过google.cn可以上。大陆的朋友们,你们怎么样?

 

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
那我回国不就疯了 Jun 25, 2009

但愿只是暂时现象。

 

TRANS4CHINA  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
English to Chinese
+ ...
早上google.com确实不能上 Jun 25, 2009

不过我都是用google.cn,搜索用这个就可以了,还真没上过google.com,因为我没用gmail邮箱,所以也不会上这个网站,对我倒没什么影响。

 

Jiantao Lu  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
English to Chinese
同样 Jun 25, 2009

Zhoudan wrote:

今天早上发现无法上gmail查email!后又发现不能连google.com也不能上,不过google.cn可以上。大陆的朋友们,你们怎么样?


无法连接,好像从昨天就开始出现这个问题了。


 

zhu0551
China
Local time: 15:16
English to Chinese
+ ...
可以连接上 Jun 25, 2009

gmail和google.cn都可以连接上,没问题呀。只不过google.com和youtube不能上。

“那我回国不就疯了”,这个不用担心,你可以用代理链接。


 

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:16
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
你上gmail有没有通过代理 Jun 25, 2009

我是说不通过代理的情况下,能不能上gmail.
zhu0551 wrote:

gmail和google.cn都可以连接上,没问题呀。只不过google.com和youtube不能上。

“那我回国不就疯了”,这个不用担心,你可以用代理链接。


 

zhu0551
China
Local time: 15:16
English to Chinese
+ ...
可以 Jun 25, 2009

Zhoudan wrote:

我是说不通过代理的情况下,能不能上gmail.
zhu0551 wrote:

gmail和google.cn都可以连接上,没问题呀。只不过google.com和youtube不能上。

“那我回国不就疯了”,这个不用担心,你可以用代理链接。


 

lbone  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
我可以上 Jun 25, 2009

我用outlook自动收邮件,早上到现在都没发现gmail邮箱有什么问题。刚才去了gmail网站,也没问题。可能是你们当地电信封的。

没用代理。

最近google被打得比较惨。不知是否有关。

[Edited at 2009-06-25 05:31 GMT]


 

redred  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
English to Chinese
+ ...
国内不同地方皆出现 Jun 25, 2009

不能上。

 

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Possible solution Jun 25, 2009

找一个支持pop3的(海外)邮件系统,如yahoo,用该邮件帐户接收gmail的邮件,应该可行。

 

lbone  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
换一个网址试试 Jun 25, 2009

如果www.gmail.com访问不了,可以试试:

https://mail.google.com


 

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:16
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
没用 Jun 25, 2009

贴贴子前,已经试过了。

lbone wrote:

如果www.gmail.com访问不了,可以试试:

https://mail.google.com


 

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:16
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
这个要研究一下 Jun 25, 2009

如果过两天还是不能用,就试试这个。现在先通过代理用着。

Donglai Lou wrote:

找一个支持pop3的(海外)邮件系统,如yahoo,用该邮件帐户接收gmail的邮件,应该可行。


 

Han Li  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
English to Chinese
+ ...
我这里也能上啊 Jun 25, 2009

好像没问题。

 

Alvin Liu  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:16
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
这里一切正常 Jun 25, 2009

幸运

 
Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

你们能上gmail吗?

Advanced search






WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search