Thread poster: TRANS4CHINA

TRANS4CHINA  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 12:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 16, 2009

这两天Proz页面(除主页之外)一直自动刷新,几乎是每秒刷新一次,这是怎么回事,我用IE和Maxthon浏览器都碰到这个问题。

我让一位同仁用IE试了一下,也是如此。但是他用Firefox就没问题了,为此我特意下载了firefox,但我已经习惯用Maxthon了,所以还是想知道怎么解决这个问题,大家有没有什么办法?

Adsion  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:54
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
I suffered the same Aug 16, 2009

As titled, and you are recommended to report this style of errors in English and even better with a ticket to the Proz.com Staff in the future.

Thanks and good luck!

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Use Firefox Aug 16, 2009

I changed to Firefox and everything works just fine.

China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your suggestion. Aug 17, 2009

Adsion Liu wrote:

As titled, and you are recommended to report this style of errors in English and even better with a ticket to the Proz.com Staff in the future.

Thanks and good luck!

I will try this way next time, could you show me how to send a ticket to the Proz.com Staff?

[修改时间: 2009-08-17 00:17 GMT]

Adsion  Identity Verified
Canada
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Support ticket Aug 17, 2009

Mingle Ji wrote:

Adsion Liu wrote:

Thanks and good luck!

I will try this way next time, could you show me how to send a ticket to the Proz.com Staff?

You take the "Support/Assistance" submenu from the homepage of Proz.com and then choose "4.Contact site staff by submitting a support request" on the page presented. After that, you just follow the structures...

If you have further questions, just come back. Good luck!

China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I got it Aug 17, 2009

Adsion Liu wrote:

Mingle Ji wrote:

Adsion Liu wrote:

Thanks and good luck!

You take the "Support/Assistance" submenu from the homepage of Proz.com and then choose "4.Contact site staff by submitting a support request" on the page presented. After that, you just follow the structures...

If you have further questions, just come back. Good luck!

Thanks, I will do so if this problem persists.

Jason Young  Identity Verified
China
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
最近问题不断 Aug 17, 2009

我从8月11日开始就遇到各种各样的奇怪现象(问题):

北京时间8月11日晚上PROZ收到如下提示:
READ-ONLY MODE
Due to technical difficulties, ProZ.com is currently operating in read-only mode. Any changes you make will not be saved. Full service will be restored as quickly as possible. We appologize for any inconvenience.
这条消息,有时是在网页正常显示的情况下挂在页面的最顶端,或者直接出现一个含有该消息的空白页,每次刷新都不一样。

北京时间8月12日傍晚在“测试未通过,很想知道是差在哪里,所以求助坛里的各位。”这个帖子里发表了自己的看法,打了比较长时间的字,然后点击“Post reply”,结果......页面如正常般刷新,但刷新后没有我的posting,“退后”也找不到。但在相同时间,我看到其他同事在这篇帖子里的回复都有正常显示出来。

北京时间8月12日晚,收到ProZ总部工作人员的信,说我在8月7日至11日期间收到了曾在08年10月和11月期间已经发过的工作通知,表示抱歉。但这件事如果不是他们告诉我,我还永远都不会知道,因为平时基本不看Job notifications。

我后来回信说没关系,并将之前发帖“未遂”之事告知了他们,但没收到回复。本想发一个support ticket,但心想最近PROZ问题频出,他们一定忙得不可开交,我这个也算不上大问题,就算了吧。

直到今天(8月17日)上PROZ中文论坛才发现有其他同事遇到页面不断刷新的问题。看来问题很多,希望PROZ能够早日恢复正常。09年不太平啊icon_frown.gif

China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
那你比较倒霉啊 Aug 18, 2009

Jason Young wrote:

直到今天(8月17日)上PROZ中文论坛才发现有其他同事遇到页面不断刷新的问题。看来问题很多,希望PROZ能够早日恢复正常。09年不太平啊icon_frown.gif

我最近只碰到刷新的问题,昨天也发了一个support ticket,听你这么一说,我想可能得不到回复,或者要等很久,暂时还是先用firefox吧,比较安全。

sungy  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
现在IE也好用了 Aug 18, 2009

我前几天也遇到同样的情况。听Ysun和zhoudan的建议我用了firefox,很好用。今天在formums上用人说IE也好用。我试了下是好用了。

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
是好了 Aug 18, 2009

看来一切正常了。

sungy wrote:
今天在formums上用人说IE也好用。我试了下是好用了。

Jason Young  Identity Verified
China
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
还没正常 Aug 20, 2009

刚才在“有人和这个公司合作过吗?骗人的”一帖中跟帖,点击“Post reply”之后,我的posting再次没有被收录(时间:北京时间8月20日深夜)。还好有前车之鉴,我在post reply 之前用了一下右键的复制功能(得意中),反复post之后,终于见它挂在那里了。

ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
Good idea Aug 20, 2009

Jason Young wrote:

刚才在“有人和这个公司合作过吗?骗人的”一帖中跟帖,点击“Post reply”之后,我的posting再次没有被收录(时间:北京时间8月20日深夜)。还好有前车之鉴,我在post reply 之前用了一下右键的复制功能(得意中),反复post之后,终于见它挂在那里了。

Another problem is that sometimes several paragraphs (at the end) of a post would automatically be displayed in bold case although that was not intended.

xxxwonita
China
原来如此 Aug 21, 2009

ysun wrote:
Another problem is that sometimes several paragraphs (at the end) of a post would automatically be displayed in bold case although that was not intended.

I've noticed this problem and now I know why.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz页面不断自动刷新问题

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search