FrameMaker Chinese display problems
Thread poster: Marti Adler
Marti Adler  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:55
Sep 8, 2009

I'm Using FrameMaker 8 to localize a text into Chinese. After translating a mif file in DejaVu (correct chinese display) I open the mif file in FrameMaker to see that all chinese became question marks. I used both export encoding in Dejavu - Unicode and Chinese PRC, but bot are unreadable.
My OC is Windows XP with Chinese in the Language settings.
I appreciate any help

Direct link Reply with quote

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:55
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Change all fonts to Chinese fonts in Framemaker Sep 8, 2009

it may solve the problem.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FrameMaker Chinese display problems

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search