International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

How to track vistors to my profile?
Thread poster: David Zhu

David Zhu  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 18:04
English to Chinese
+ ...
Dec 28, 2009

各位前辈,

我是新注册用户。proz 网站上说,可以向会员提供 track vistors to my profile 功能,并且可以 learn what seach terms were used to find your profile and more。

但是我只能看到 Most recent Visit、Viewer Type、IP Address、Came From、Tabs Viewed、Previous Visit。

请问如何设置得知 what seach terms were used to find your profile and more?

十分感谢!

Direct link Reply with quote

stonejohn  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
Keywords Dec 28, 2009

Keywords 就是啊,在 Came From 和 Viewed 之间

David Zhu  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
设置 keyword 有多大作用? Dec 29, 2009

多谢stonejohn !我的 keywords列是空白,但是我设置keyword了。通过阅读相关说明,得知,66位visitor 都是直接访问我的profile的,没有一个通过keyword访问。请问大家,有人通过keyword访问你们的profile吗,设置 keyword 有多大作用?和别人比较,我觉得自己的keyword设置覆盖了自己所能提供的翻译服务。

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to track vistors to my profile?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search