Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4 5] >
秋续春色,叶叶如花
Thread poster: luttyzhu

luttyzhu
Hong Kong
Local time: 22:08
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 17, 2014

今天上午上卫生间时无聊打开手机看有道的每日一句,今天的句子是Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.有道上给出的翻译是:秋是第二个春,每片叶都是一朵花。

然后我蹲在坑上在微信群里发了我的译文:秋续春色,叶叶如花。
回到办公室后我把这段贴到了一个翻译群里,然后就有两个人说他们把这用作他们的签名了,这倒也是一大乐事~~~


 

J.H. Wang
China
Local time: 22:08
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
翻译得都不错 Aug 17, 2014

luttyzhu wrote:

今天上午上卫生间时无聊打开手机看有道的每日一句,今天的句子是Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.有道上给出的翻译是:秋是第二个春,每片叶都是一朵花。

然后我蹲在坑上在微信群里发了我的译文:秋续春色,叶叶如花。
回到办公室后我把这段贴到了一个翻译群里,然后就有两个人说他们把这用作他们的签名了,这倒也是一大乐事~~~


秋季树叶似花,是由于“层林尽染”的缘故。杜牧就有“霜叶红于二月花”的诗句,与这里的诗句真是不谋而合,有异曲同工之妙。

[Edited at 2014-08-17 10:12 GMT]

[Edited at 2014-08-17 15:53 GMT]


 

David Lin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:08
Member (2013)
English to Chinese
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
叶叶如花 Aug 17, 2014

每一年英格兰的秋景都是 “秋续春色,叶叶如花”。

美国新英格兰 New England 的秋景更美。在那边居住的同仁必有同感。

这些美丽的景致是我于前年在南伦敦拍下的。你的詩句令我期望今秋的美景再臨,应该在中秋之后叶子将开始转变为花朵。

14758259078_3b733d9a76.jpg14944517732_f1dc6efdb7.jpg


 

lbone  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 22:08
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
应该是when吧 Aug 17, 2014

我在google里把where改成when,果然搜索结果提高了两个量级。

"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf"
找到约 90,300 条结果
"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf"
找到约 4,990,000 条结果


 

luttyzhu
Hong Kong
Local time: 22:08
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
谢谢大家~~ Aug 17, 2014

我是新人,虽然早就注册了,但是很少来,打算很快成为正式会员。向各位学习~~

 

luttyzhu
Hong Kong
Local time: 22:08
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
我是看的有道词典的每日一句, Aug 17, 2014

lbone wrote:

我在google里把where改成when,果然搜索结果提高了两个量级。

"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf"
找到约 90,300 条结果
"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf"
找到约 4,990,000 条结果


我是看的有道词典的每日一句,估计打理词典的人也没有发现这个问题,谢谢您的指正。


 

chym77
China
Local time: 22:08
Member (2013)
Chinese to English
+ ...
好漂亮的秋景 Aug 17, 2014

David拍摄到的秋景真美啊!神往之~~

 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:08
Chinese to English
+ ...
The quote is by Albert Camus, a French/Algerian author Aug 17, 2014



autumn-is-a-second-spring-where-every-leaf-is-a-flower-4.jpg

So perhaps "where" and "when" are both acceptable, especially if it was a French-to-English translation.

Whether the original quote by Camus was in English or French might need some research to be ascertained.


[Edited at 2014-08-17 21:24 GMT]


 

Meixia Jordan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:08
English to Chinese
+ ...
好句! Aug 18, 2014

luttyzhu wrote:

今天上午上卫生间时无聊打开手机看有道的每日一句,今天的句子是Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.有道上给出的翻译是:秋是第二个春,每片叶都是一朵花。

然后我蹲在坑上在微信群里发了我的译文:秋续春色,叶叶如花。
回到办公室后我把这段贴到了一个翻译群里,然后就有两个人说他们把这用作他们的签名了,这倒也是一大乐事~~~


“秋续春色,叶叶如花”,luttyzhu 你把此句翻译得真美!虽然你的灵感发源地比较特殊一些。
David 拍摄的秋景好浪漫!完全与上句配合得天衣无缝。顺便问一下,如何在这里发布相片,是否从其他网页上link过来?


 

J.H. Wang
China
Local time: 22:08
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
略谈 where 与 when 的区别 Aug 18, 2014

wherestip wrote:



autumn-is-a-second-spring-where-every-leaf-is-a-flower-4.jpg

So perhaps "where" and "when" are both acceptable, especially if it was a French-to-English translation.

Whether the original quote by Camus was in English or French might need some research to be ascertained.


[Edited at 2014-08-17 21:24 GMT]


用 when 者是人才;而用 where 者可以说是天才!其实,诗歌的用词往往是不拘一格的。我觉得这里 where 可以接受。


 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:08
Chinese to English
+ ...
Camus 原话究竟如何暂且不说 Aug 18, 2014

... 我个人是觉得用 where 更好些。 当然如 lbone 所说,网上用 when 的极多。



http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/where

3 used to talk about a particular stage in a process, conversation, story etc:

The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point where he can walk correctly and safely.



 

ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:08
English to Chinese
+ ...
为什么可以说是天才 Aug 18, 2014

J.H. Wang wrote:

用 when 者是人才;而用 where 者可以说是天才!其实,诗歌的用词往往是不拘一格的。我觉得这里 where 可以接受。

如果说是天才,那就不只是“可以接受”的问题了。


 

J.H. Wang
China
Local time: 22:08
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
哦,原来有这个义项啊 Aug 18, 2014

wherestip wrote:

... 我个人是觉得用 where 更好些。 当然如 lbone 所说,网上用 when 的极多。



http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/where

3 used to talk about a particular stage in a process, conversation, story etc:

The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point where he can walk correctly and safely.



我以为是作者的独创呢,真是孤陋寡闻啊!

[Edited at 2014-08-18 14:56 GMT]


 

David Lin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:08
Member (2013)
English to Chinese
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
花 神 Aug 18, 2014

Meixia Jordan wrote:
“秋续春色,叶叶如花”,luttyzhu 你把此句翻译得真美!虽然你的灵感发源地比较特殊一些。
David 拍摄的秋景好浪漫!完全与上句配合得天衣无缝。顺便问一下,如何在这里发布相片,是否从其他网页上link过来?


谢谢你的赞美。当时我路过该公园,也惊叹秋叶如花,地上一片黄叶如柔软的地毯,覆盖著青翠的草地。但是图片没有像 《洛神赋》,尚欠缺一位婀娜多姿的花神在黄花中间翩翩起舞,不然就更完美、更如诗如画。

可能这只是个人的奢望罢了icon_smile.gif

有关发布相片的问题,你只需将相片上传到你的 Flikr 或 Google 户口照片组,从中找到图片的 img 链结,然后抄录过来这里即可。

要注意有关相片的专利权问题,如果不是自己拍,是人家的照片,请提供来源出处。有图片公司用软件侦察故意或无意擅用的照片,并提出控诉。要小心处理。


 

QHE
United States
Local time: 10:08
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 18, 2014

J.H. Wang wrote:
wherestip wrote:

... 我个人是觉得用 where 更好些。 当然如 lbone 所说,网上用 when 的极多。


http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/where

3 used to talk about a particular stage in a process, conversation, story etc:

The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point where he can walk correctly and safely.


我以为是作者的独创呢.


It seems that the quotation attributed to Albert Camus in French is “L'automne est un deuxième ressort où chaque feuille est une fleur.”

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/où


 
Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4 5] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

秋续春色,叶叶如花

Advanced search






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search