1. Risk-taking: Approaches challenging tasks enthusiastically
2. Creative thinking: Works with new ideas to develop unique solutions that others may not see
3. Critical thinking: Generates and states ideas and insights
4. Problem solving: Uses advanced levels of thinking and decision-making
5. Time management: Uses classroom time wisely
6. Motivation/self-discipline: Strives to put forth high levels of effort and best work quality
7. Task-commitment: Engages with tasks to completion and follows through on assignments in a timely manner
8. Interpersonal relationships: Listens to and shows appreciation for ideas in others and works cooperatively in group setting
9. Reflective thinking: Analyzes work, products, and solutions and re-thinks what might need to be done
10. Speaking/listening: Effectively communicates ideas orally via presentations and actively follows instructions/expectations
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking