Off topic: Do you own an air purifier(空气净化器)?
Thread poster: Preston Decker

Preston Decker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:11
Chinese to English
Apr 10, 2016

My partner and I are working on a survey right now for a US air purifier company. They've had us make a survey about air purifiers, and would like us to survey Chinese people living in China about their attitude towards air purifiers. They've asked for us to survey a certain number of people who don't own air purifiers, and a certain number who own air purifiers.

We're still short a few responses for the "own air purifiers" group, so I'm wondering if anyone in the forums might own an air purifier and be able to help us fill this out (takes about 5 minutes). The only other requirement is that you be a Chinese citizen (no foreigners unfortunately) and live primarily in China. The survey is anonymous, so I won't know who filled it out, but thanks to anyone who helps in advance! The survey can be accessed here : http://www.weidiaocha.cn/c/t/9099?r=490614

Mods: As far as I can tell, asking this doesn't violate any site rules, but if I'm wrong and you need to take this off, I understand.

[Edited at 2016-04-10 05:41 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Preston Decker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:11
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 10, 2016

We've hit our target number of respondents and thank you to anyone/everyone who filled this out!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do you own an air purifier(空气净化器)?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search