Is there a college that offers a online degree in Chinese Language?
Thread poster: Ramex
Ramex
United States
Local time: 14:56
Aug 18

As the title states. I am trying to see if there is any college/school/program that offers a online degree as a certificate, associate degree, bachelor degree, or masters degree in Chinese Language?

So I asked this question for Japanese, but now I'm looking for a answer for the Chinese translation side of things. I even got a great answer as well. So hoping for the same thing here.

http://www.proz.com/forum/japanese_日本語/317728-is_there_a_college_that_offers_a_online_degree_in_japanese_language.html#2672437

Direct link Reply with quote

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:56
Chinese to English
+ ...
Google Aug 21

Google for it, you should be able to get some reasonable results.

http://learn.org/articles/Which_Schools_Offer_an_Online_Degree_Program_in_Chinese.html

miulee
Hong Kong
English to Chinese
+ ...
the translation online course available in Hong Kong Sep 8

You could find from Hong Kong's university.
most of them are qualified.
e.g. City University of Hong Kong, Polyu, hku , cu

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a college that offers a online degree in Chinese Language?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search