Thread poster: Wilman

Wilman  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:02
Chinese to English
+ ...
Dec 21, 2005

Dear All,

As Christmas is only a few days away and the year is drawing to a close, I would like to make use of this opportunity to thank all the colleagues at Proz who have given me their advices and support during the year. Have a safe and peaceful holiday and a prosperous 2006.

Direct link Reply with quote

Lu Zou  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 11:02
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
圣诞节及新年快乐 Dec 21, 2005

Wilman wrote:

Dear All,

As Christmas is only a few days away and the year is drawing to a close, I would like to make use of this opportunity to thank all the colleagues at Proz who have given me their advices and support during the year. Have a safe and peaceful holiday and a prosperous 2006.

忙碌一年了,也该歇歇了,但愿能够。

Libin PhD  Identity Verified
Chinese to English
+ ...
Happy Holidays Dec 21, 2005

'Tis the season to be jolly! Happy holidays everyone!

Wilman wrote:

Dear All,

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:02
English to Chinese
+ ...
Season's Greetings Dec 22, 2005

首先感谢 Wilman 的节日祝福。另外,新年临近,建军在此祝各位同仁休息好、调整好,希望大家来年事业发展顺利、客户多多!中文论坛更火爆、Kevin 更开心!

Yongmei Liu  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:02
English to Chinese
+ ...
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to All! Dec 22, 2005

我感觉这里比以前红火多了。向版主Kevin致敬!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Happy Holidays

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search