Translation in a few month
Thread poster: asiawestclt
asiawestclt
Local time: 18:28
English
Jan 20, 2006

Hi all,

I am going to launch a project in a few months which I will be looking for translators. If anyone interested please drop me an email asiawestclt@yahoo.com

Oliver

Direct link Reply with quote

Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:28
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Please use the Job Board Jan 20, 2006

asiawestclt wrote:

Hi all,

I am going to launch a project in a few months which I will be looking for translators. If anyone interested please drop me an email asiawestclt@yahoo.com

Oliver

Oliver,

Do you know the job board at ProZ.com? You are always welcome to post your job there.

Kevin

[Edited at 2006-01-20 10:02]

asiawestclt
English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks kevin Jan 20, 2006

I am new in this forum so I did'nt know it was a job forum. I will check it out and place my offer

thanks again

Oliver

asiawestclt
English
TOPIC STARTER
I tried Jan 20, 2006

well what I am offering is jobs on the job section for translator in this website the questionary do not correspond to what I want to say so it's impossible to respond to the questionary that ask you only to pay a fee. now the question is how many translators needs a real job and here i am to help quite simple

oliver

asiawestclt@yahoo.com

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation in a few month

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search