Thread poster: Jianjun Zhang

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:07
English to Chinese
+ ...
Apr 17, 2006

Dear All,

As mentioned before, my private forum gives zero tolerance to any posts that are argumentative in nature and unrelated to private forum topics.

The private forum is for informative discussions and prviate exchange of information of interests to fellow colleagues.

After four posts with inappropriate nature being posted by Bill in my private forum and my busy work being disturbed unnecessarily. I have no choice but stop providing Bill access to my forum.

The decision is final.

Regards,
Jianjun

[Edited at 2006-04-17 23:55]

Direct link Reply with quote

ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:07
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jianjun, I can understand your feeling very well! Apr 18, 2006

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

Dear All,

As mentioned before, my private forum gives zero tolerance to any posts that are argumentative in nature and unrelated to private forum topics.

The private forum is for informative discussions and prviate exchange of information of interests to fellow colleagues.

After four posts with inappropriate nature being posted by Bill in my private forum and my busy work being disturbed unnecessarily. I have no choice but stop providing Bill access to my forum.

The decision is final.

Regards,
Jianjun

[Edited at 2006-04-17 23:55]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Statement - Bill is denied access to my private forum

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search