Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
有請德漢譯者 (Gesucht werden Deutsch-Chinesisch-Übersetzer)
Thread poster: Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:35
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Let's try to communicate with each other in Chinese, or English in this Forum. Jan 21, 2007

Hello, Wenjer and Georgiacao,

German must be a difficult language to learn. I only can say a few words. It is so nice to know we do have translators in Chinese-German language pair. I hope you have networked all the translators in this language pair. In this forum, let's try to communicate with each other in Chinese, or English, so most of us can benefit from sharing your information. When there is an actual job, be sure to use job board, which can work for you effectively.
<
... See more

German must be a difficult language to learn. I only can say a few words. It is so nice to know we do have translators in Chinese-German language pair. I hope you have networked all the translators in this language pair. In this forum, let's try to communicate with each other in Chinese, or English, so most of us can benefit from sharing your information. When there is an actual job, be sure to use job board, which can work for you effectively.

Thank you!

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-01-21 19:27]
Collapse

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 20:35
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message Received Jan 21, 2007

TongliUSA wrote:

Thank you!

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

No problem. People talk to me in German and I am used to answer in German. Since the rule in this forum subscribes Chinese or English, I will abide to these two languages. It isn't a problem at all.

What Georgia expressed was her interest in cooperating with me and my answer was the standpoint I have while asking her to provide me some sample translations for a better judgement of her talents. The communication is clear and simple. Nothing violates the rules of the website. Please don't worry about it. Besides, I don't offer her any jobs yet.

By the way, her German is very elegant, even better than mine. I like those translators who can express themselves better than I do. Sometimes we need such communication in the language to figure out the capacity of a translator. It can happen for once or twice, but it won't stay that way all the time to harden your work in this forum. Please don't worry about it.

Cheers,
Wenjer

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 20:35
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
方向建议 Jan 22, 2007

Georgiacao wrote:

Herr Wenjer,

vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort. Ich kann die Situation, die Sie erklärt haben, sehr gut verstehen.

Ich würde sehr gerne Ihnen eine paar Übersetzungen von mir zuschicken und würde mich sehr darüber freuen, wenn Sie mir dazu auch Vorschläge unterbreiten könnten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.

Georgia Cao

曹小姐:你好!

从你的德文措辞看来,你的德文程度甚至可能比我的好些。因此,社会科学类、法律文件类的翻译可能会比较适合你。不过,我得等你选出的翻译到达之后才能进一步判断。我不见得能有什么项目可以与你合作,也不见得可以帮上什么忙,不过我可以告诉你一些门道,让你以你现有的条件进入翻译这个行业。

德国目前对中国的贸易和投资活动中,牵涉到的有大量法律文件,也许你往这个方面吸取经验会是一条比较有利的方向。如果你能确定这个方向,我在北京有亲戚或许可以找到机会与你合作,因为那位亲戚专攻外资企业的顾问工作。你可以有系统地搜集法学基础、比较法学概论和商法方面的书籍进入状况。如果对外资法律规范熟悉的话,北京和上海有一些德国的商会设立的顾问机构,他们将来很可以是你的客户。一般德国行号在中国成立分公司的手续及顾问费用,依公司规模而定,预算大致设在一万到十万欧元之间,小公司一万欧元也跑不掉;所以专攻德汉法律文件翻译会是相当有前途的事业。

不过,三十五岁之前是投资在自己的知识学问上的最好时机,而且文凭非常重要,它会帮你省去许多冤枉路。因此,你要做的翻译工作最好能和你的学业结合在一起,这样就能一面挣钱一面让学业往前推进。

祝你学业顺利成功!

- Wenjer

xieqi
xieqi
Local time: 13:35
German to Chinese
+ ...
咨询 Jul 17, 2007

Wenjer,
您好,我是一名在德国学习化工的学生.大概还有半年毕业,希望能在这段时间和以后从事一些专业相关的德汉翻译工作.不知您有何建议?

谢谢

xieqi

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

有請德漢譯者 (Gesucht werden Deutsch-Chinesisch-Übersetzer)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »