Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >
简体中文网页已经上了! (Proz.com has been PARTIALLY localized into Chinese!)
Thread poster: Zhoudan

peiling  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:11
Chinese to English
+ ...
中文网页 Dec 16, 2006

前几天才看到有'汉语'的连接(http://chi.proz.com/).可是却一直打不开.不知道是什么问题.看来我是最后一个看到中文网页的了.

Xiangdong Zhuo
China
Local time: 21:11
English to Chinese
I am ready for the 2nd round of localisation Dec 17, 2006

TongliUSA wrote:

Hello, All Team Members of the Chinese Localization Project

I have good news to share with you that it seems finally the source files for the 2nd round of Chinese translation have been fixed and they are correctly linked now. I will soon to prep them and distribute them to you as soon as I can. I hope we can kick off the 2nd round of this localization project soon.

Kevin

前期的本地化我只做了少量的工作,希望在第二轮项目中能够迎头赶上。

前几天发现在网站本地化团队栏目中可以查看当前的进展,并能下载需要翻译的文件。我下载了一个 XLIFF 格式的文件尝试做一下,但用 TagEditor 6.5 打开文件时未能正常显示,多数字符显示为小方块。不知这次项目安排使用的是不是 XLIFF 格式的文件?

Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:11
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
The XLIFF files for the 2nd round SCH localization still have problems. Dec 18, 2006

Xiangdong Zhuo wrote:

前期的本地化我只做了少量的工作,希望在第二轮项目中能够迎头赶上。

前几天发现在网站本地化团队栏目中可以查看当前的进展,并能下载需要翻译的文件。我下载了一个 XLIFF 格式的文件尝试做一下,但用 TagEditor 6.5 打开文件时未能正常显示,多数字符显示为小方块。不知这次项目安排使用的是不是 XLIFF 格式的文件?

Hi, Xiangdong

The localization web pages have been re-designed. It is much easier now for downloading and uploading files. I think it is better to wait for me to test them and log them before I can assign them to the team members. I am confirming that I also encountered problems with 4 out of the 5 new XLIFF files for the 2nd round of localization. These files are for working with TagEditor. If we use TagEditor for the 2nd round of localization job, I am not sure if we still can use our TM files we built up in the first round of SCH localization.

For making sure your Trados is ready for handling XLIFF file format, please do the following:

To Open a .xlf (or .xml) file in TRADOS:

1. Download the file from Localization area, or ask your Team Leader to send you the file.
2. Open TagEditor and Translator's Workbench.
3. In TagEditor go to: File => Open
3.1. Once you see the pop-up box, search in the drop down list and choose "All documents (*.*)"
3.2. Now, look for the file you saved to be translated, select it and open then it.
4. Next, you should see a message popup box asking you to "choose a specific file". Click 'yes'.
5. Then a list of file formats will appear: Choose the "XLIFF format".
6. Click on go and the file will open, ready to be translated.

NOTE: If you have TRADOS 2006 or newer, in step 3, you could choose "XML / XLIFF FORMAT" and the file will open normally.

---------------------------------

Steps when preparing TRADOS 6.5 to support XLIFF format

1. Download XLIFF.ini and save in a safe place on your computer. Right click , SAVE TARGET AS ( http://www.proz.com/localization_resources/XLIFF.ini )
2. Open TRADOS TagEditor (Go to: Tools => DTD Settings)
Note: If you do NOT find the XLIFF format, go to step 4.
3. Click on ADD button in the pop-up box
4. An other window will open.
5. Select the option "Open an existing DTD settings file" and click on OK button.
6. look for and select the XLIFF.ini file that you download in step 1.
7. Once you've performed step 6, you now can support the XLIFF format files.

Thank Zoudan, Wenjer, Jianjun, Dongjun, Donglai, Xiangdong for taking time and sending me the missing information I requested in my previous post!

Kevin

[修改时间: 2006-12-18 19:03]

Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
The localized Chinese pages have not been released to the public yet. Dec 18, 2006

Pei Ling Haußecker wrote:

前几天才看到有'汉语'的连接(http://chi.proz.com/).可是却一直打不开.不知道是什么问题.看来我是最后一个看到中文网页的了.

Pei Ling,

The localized Chinese pages have not been released to the public to view yet. That is the reason you could not access them. They only can be accessed by the current members of the Chinese localization team.

You are in the waiting list to be added into the team once I know the total word count of source files for the 2nd phase of this SCH localization project and total number of the team members available. This is a project that requires every team member to make a commitment to carry through this project to the end.

Kevin

Yang Min  Identity Verified
Chinese to English
+ ...
什么时候 Jan 2, 2007

什么时候第二轮本地化工作开始?希望我也能尽棉薄之力。

Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
欢迎你参加进来。 Jan 2, 2007

Yang Min wrote:

什么时候第二轮本地化工作开始?希望我也能尽棉薄之力。

杨敏,

谢谢你的关注和支持!欢迎你参加进来。但是这个项目因为技术原因,已停止长达4个月。超出我的掌控范围。只好先把你放入等候名单中。一有消息,我会征求你的意见。

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-01-03 04:17]

Yang Min  Identity Verified
Chinese to English
+ ...
谢谢 Jan 3, 2007

Kevin,
Sorry I did not introduce myself first. "Yang Min" is Pin Yin of my Chinese name "杨 敏". Pin Yin of "杨 明"should be "yang ming".
Happy new year!

Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Thank you for the correction! I fixed it. Jan 3, 2007

Yang Min wrote:

Kevin,
Sorry I did not introduce myself first. "Yang Min" is Pin Yin of my Chinese name "杨 敏". Pin Yin of "杨 明"should be "yang ming".
Happy new year!

Yang Min,

Thank you for the correction! I fixed it. It is always risky to guess a Chinese name.

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-01-03 05:42]

Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
The localized Chinese website will be launched on February 17, 2007! Feb 7, 2007

Hey, My Team Members and Translators

The Chinese New Year is on February 18, 2007. The Site Management and I made a decision to launch our Chinese website on February 17, 2007. This is a new year present to all the translators of Chinese language. It is for sure a monumental production for ProZ.com, yet it will be also the time that all the efforts of our localization team will be evaluated and challenged by our peers and visitors.

We all have tried hard to make it work
... See more
Hey, My Team Members and Translators

The Chinese New Year is on February 18, 2007. The Site Management and I made a decision to launch our Chinese website on February 17, 2007. This is a new year present to all the translators of Chinese language. It is for sure a monumental production for ProZ.com, yet it will be also the time that all the efforts of our localization team will be evaluated and challenged by our peers and visitors.

We all have tried hard to make it work. At this point, we have localized all the major sections, about 90% of the total website. Please be aware that there are more translations for us to do, but for now it is OK to launch it to the public while we are continuing our localization to the end of it.

I am writing to you and calling your help to go through this website and proofread all the localized Chinese pages, and report to me the defects and problems in translation and localization. You MUST include the link in you report! So, we can do a final round of QA check before the final launch date. My eyes are worn out with the QA and only can handle the limited quantity, so this must be handled with our group effort.

Remember, your names are associated with this localization project and listed at the bottom of this website, so I do not have to emphasize too much the importance of the quality of the Chinese localization. It will not make us look good if certain errors are left unfixed.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-02-07 07:52]
Collapse

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:11
English to Chinese
+ ...
已转入中文模式 Feb 7, 2007

Kevin Yang wrote:

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-02-07 07:52]

坚决不放过“虫子”!

Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
English to Chinese
+ ...
Open Website Feb 7, 2007

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

Kevin Yang wrote:

Kevin

坚决不放过“虫子”!

蟲子的問題可以集思廣益解決,只要公開上網,大家一定會協力使得這個網站的品質更為精進。

非常高興中文網頁終於可以面對公眾。

Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
ProZ.com网站的中文版正式开通! Feb 16, 2007

各位翻译朋友们,新年好!

在中国农历新年之际,ProZ.com网站的全体人员向在世界各地辛勤工作的华人朋友们致以最亲切的问候和最良好的祝愿。感谢大家对本网站的热情参与和的贡献,并希望大家再接再厉,在新的一年里身体健康,事业兴旺,财源广进。

在这欢天喜地的节日里,我们向大家隆重宣布:ProZ.com网站的中文版正式开通!这是一个令人感到非常
... See more
各位翻译朋友们,新年好!

在中国农历新年之际,ProZ.com网站的全体人员向在世界各地辛勤工作的华人朋友们致以最亲切的问候和最良好的祝愿。感谢大家对本网站的热情参与和的贡献,并希望大家再接再厉,在新的一年里身体健康,事业兴旺,财源广进。

在这欢天喜地的节日里,我们向大家隆重宣布:ProZ.com网站的中文版正式开通!这是一个令人感到非常骄傲的工程,是志愿者集体协作的结晶。这项中文本土化工程之所以取得成功,要特别感谢支持和参与这项工程的朋友们。大家齐心协力,无私奉献,挤出自己宝贵的时间,为本网站提供免费网页翻译服务,让我们非常感动和感激。我们的翻译团队成员如下:(无优先顺序)傅小平、罗东来、周丹、徐栋君、张建军、周翔东、文哲、Chinoise、孙乐音、Edmund Shang,以及杨志坚。请大家给我们本土化工程的义务工作者们热烈的掌声和鼓励!

中文网页现已开通,但还有少部分网页有待翻译。Proz.com是翻译的家园,让我们在新的一年里相互依靠,互助互利,再创辉煌!

杨志坚 (Kevin Yang)

[修改时间: 2007-02-18 21:44]
Collapse

pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:11
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
擇正良辰吉日推出 Feb 17, 2007

Kevin Yang wrote:

各位翻译朋友们,新年好!

感激我们的翻译团队成员:(无优先顺序)傅小平、罗东来、周丹、徐栋君、张建军、周翔东、文哲、Chinoise、孙乐音、Edmund Shang,以及杨志坚。给我们本土化工程的义务工作者们热烈的掌声和鼓励!

再创辉煌!

杨志坚 (Kevin Yang)

應是﹕鴻圖大展,旗開得勝。感謝你們一年來的工作,乾杯!

http://www.med.or.jp/komichi/food/img/foodSto_01_ill01.gif

[Edited at 2007-02-17 02:07]

Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
English to Chinese
+ ...
一點感想 Feb 18, 2007

有些人並不認為 ProZ.com 應該漢化,但我自始至尾認為這是應當的。我認為道理簡單:這個網站原先的理念就是推廣翻譯事業,而且不管各國的翻譯事業是否已形成壟斷或仍然開放;應當的是,這個地球有許多可能,人們不應該受限於任何政治體制,應該認識更多可能性。如果為各自的社會狀況著想,那應該是每個人自由的選擇,而不是強迫性的認同。在今日的網際世界裡,這... See more
有些人並不認為 ProZ.com 應該漢化,但我自始至尾認為這是應當的。我認為道理簡單:這個網站原先的理念就是推廣翻譯事業,而且不管各國的翻譯事業是否已形成壟斷或仍然開放;應當的是,這個地球有許多可能,人們不應該受限於任何政治體制,應該認識更多可能性。如果為各自的社會狀況著想,那應該是每個人自由的選擇,而不是強迫性的認同。在今日的網際世界裡,這一點其實已經很是明白;任何政治體制力量的介入,都無法改變國際網絡所造成的自由。

ProZ.com 的漢文在地化,最大的作用是解放:解放思想的桎錮。人們可以找到推廣漢文化的可能性,讓漢文化能和其它文化平等並存,讓漢文化能與其它文化對等溝通;合理與否是另一個問題,至少在漢文化下生長、受教的人有了機會主張他們的想法,平等與其它文化並存,往後再進一步求同--這正是翻譯的最終理想:禮記禮運大同篇的理想。

有些同仁對翻譯價格墮落的憂慮,在我個人的信念裡,完全不必要,因為市場有其調節機制,越是透明的市場信息,越是能讓人們自行抉擇。畢竟趨吉避凶是人的基本性格,對市場態勢越是明白,人們越是能做出正確的選擇。

即使人間有各種不同的意見,開放的研討空間對人類社會的進步是絕對有益的,因此我個人對這個網站的發展,自始至終抱持樂觀的態度,因為我知道有許多同仁如我一般獲利於這個網站。沒有這個網站,我個人在台灣是被封殺的;有這個網站,我結識了許多漢文化以外的翻譯者,讓我有發揮的餘地,把人類社會經由溝通而進步的理念傳達出去,讓人們珍惜各自擁有的文化,但也能欣賞其它的文化。

翻譯者其實是文化的媒介,眼前生活所需固然重要,但因翻譯者的存在,人類社會的隔閡得以溝通。在歷史的洪流裡,個別的翻譯者並不重要,但翻譯者卻掌握了合流的關鍵。想想,沒有碎葉的李白,中國對西方世界的理解又會是怎樣的偏狹?每位翻譯者所見所聞的也許並不全面,但他所媒介的部分最終是拼湊成整體的一部分。世界大同是翻譯者努力的成果;我個人不曾懷疑翻譯者在人類社會的功能,也為自己身為翻譯者感到榮幸,為翻譯事業的最終理想--人類社會的互相理解--做出怎樣的犧牲我都願意。

[修改时间: 2007-02-19 18:28]
Collapse

Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
请大家今天就把网站语言设定为“汉语”。 Feb 18, 2007

PK、Wenjer,及诸位,新年好!

谢谢支持!本网站汉语化已完成大约80%,需要你们一如既往的支持和和协助。现在最好的支持就是帮助发现错误,然后报告给我,以便及时修改。请大家今天就把网站语言设定为“汉语”。

本网站按照计划将完成40种语言的本土化工程。汉语被选作本网站的第一个亚洲语言完成土化工作,实为广大华人的荣幸。而且我们不负众望,抢先于其它亚洲语言,于2007年中国农历新年正式开通,真是可喜可贺开心事。

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-02-18 22:04]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

简体中文网页已经上了! (Proz.com has been PARTIALLY localized into Chinese!)

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search