I need help verifying a few short phrases
Thread poster: dicentra

dicentra
English to Spanish
Oct 11, 2006

Please e-mail me so that I can send you the .jpg of the characters and the original English.

bonnie.may }at{ ge dot com

Thanks!


 

Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:09
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
we will be happy to help, but... Oct 11, 2006

dicentra wrote:

Please e-mail me so that I can send you the .jpg of the characters and the original English.

bonnie.may }at{ ge dot com

Thanks!


Hola, Bonnie

I am afraid this is not a good way to get help here. Can you please post your actual question or the text here in the Forum, so everyone can see it and decide what they can do to help?

Kevin


 

Wenjer Leuschel  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 07:09
English to Chinese
+ ...
¡Ándale! Oct 11, 2006

Me manda el archivo por correo electrónico a donde tú sabes.


[Edited at 2006-10-11 22:06]


 

Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:09
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
If it is a job, please post it at the JOB section. Oct 11, 2006

Wenjer Leuschel wrote:

Me manda el archivo por correo electrónico a donde tú sabes.


Hola, Bonnie and Wenjer,

I noticed this request also being posted in the German language sector, it sounds to me like a job. For your information, we do have a JOB section where you can post your job.

Let me know if you need further help.

Kevin


 

Wenjer Leuschel  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 07:09
English to Chinese
+ ...
Huh? Oct 11, 2006

Kevin Yang wrote:

Wenjer Leuschel wrote:

Me manda el archivo por correo electrónico a donde tú sabes.


Hola, Bonnie and Wenjer,

I noticed this request also being posted in the German language sector, it sounds to me like a job. For your information, we do have a JOB section where you can post your job.

Let me know if you need further help.

Kevin


Hi Kevin,

Posted in the German language sector? The same request? I don't see it. Since I've turned on noticing for German in the dashborad, I should have received it. But I don't. Would you please let me know of the post? I am quite curious about what it could be. Thanks.

- Wenjer


 

Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:09
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
They all got squashed Oct 11, 2006

Hi, Wenjer

I just checked again. Her same post in the Japanese and German Forums all got squashed. That's why you cannot view them.

Kevin



[修改时间:2006-10-11 23:20]


 

Wenjer Leuschel  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 07:09
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aha! Oct 11, 2006

Kevin Yang wrote:

Hi, Wenjer

I just checked again. Her same post in the Japanese and German Forums all got squashed. That's why you cannot view them.

Kevin



Well, if it looks like a job being posted as favor request, it is easily sqashed.

However, I hope that Bonnie didn't intend that way.

Thanks for your explanation, Kevin. Have a nice evening!

- Wenjer


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need help verifying a few short phrases

Advanced search






PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search