https://www.proz.com/forum/chinese/62526-%E5%9C%A82007%E5%B9%B4%E9%87%8C%EF%BC%8C%E8%AE%A9%E6%88%91%E4%BB%AC%E5%BD%BC%E6%AD%A4%E7%9B%B8%E4%BA%92%E4%BE%9D%E9%9D%A0%EF%BC%8C%E4%B8%8D%E5%86%8D%E5%AD%A4%E5%86%9B%E5%A5%8B%E6%88%98%E3%80%82for_auld_lang_syne_well_take_a_cup_of_kindness%E2%80%A6.html

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4] >
在2007年里,让我们彼此相互依靠,不再孤军奋战。(For auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness…)
Thread poster: Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:38
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Dec 30, 2006

亲爱的翻译工作者们,

在2007年即将到来之际,我们向身处世界各地辛勤工作了一年的朋友们致以最亲切的节日祝贺!祝愿大家在新的一年里身体健康,事业有成,生意兴旺,财源滚滚。

感谢大家的积极参与和支持!在ProZ.com提供的平台上,我们相互依靠和扶持,顺利走完过去的一年。人人都有可圈可点之处和值得骄傲的事情,在这个令世人瞩目的网站上,�
... See more
亲爱的翻译工作者们,

在2007年即将到来之际,我们向身处世界各地辛勤工作了一年的朋友们致以最亲切的节日祝贺!祝愿大家在新的一年里身体健康,事业有成,生意兴旺,财源滚滚。

感谢大家的积极参与和支持!在ProZ.com提供的平台上,我们相互依靠和扶持,顺利走完过去的一年。人人都有可圈可点之处和值得骄傲的事情,在这个令世人瞩目的网站上,我们找到了积蓄和更新能量的途径,解决问题的方法,结识志同道合朋友的地方。在这里,我们每个人不再孤单了,也不用孤军奋战了。

感谢薇薇和建军参加版主工作,把KudoZ部门管理得井井有条,速见成效。特别需要感谢的是我们的网站中文化团队,他们是:东来、小平、周丹、Betty、建军、栋君、文哲、翔东、乐音。我们的每个团员都工作任劳任怨,无私奉献,义务效劳,出色地完成了第一阶段的翻译工作。我们为你们自豪!

请在新年伊始,为改进网站献计献策,我们会尽全力把问题和建议反映给网站决策人。

祝大家在猪年心宽体胖,钱包鼓鼓!

薇薇、建军和志坚同贺

Dear translators,

Thank you for shining together as a group on this stage during the past year! Our unity, diversity and dedication made us visible among the world’s professional interpreters and translators. We thank ProZ.com for giving us this wonderful platform -- we are not working alone anymore. The strong network we are building enables us to work independently and/or collectively with improved quality and standard that made us so proud to be part of this site and to be able to surpass the rest.

Thank you for your support and participation! You generously shared your experiences and helped each other; you offered great suggestions and helped the Management serve the site members better; you are humorous and added a fun element to work; you also take the effort to attend POWWOWs. Your contribution and participation have proven that by being united as a group, we are able to handle any tough situations and challenges, as well as win all competitions.

We are so lucky to have Denyce and Jianjun as our new moderators. They have demonstrated their strong skills and made instant differences in their lines of work. Thank you for your support to the moderators. You have been great and we could not ask for more.

Our salute to the Chinese Localization Team. The dedicated and generous team members have done an outstanding job to complete the first phase of this huge project. They are Donglai, Xiaoping, Zhou Dan, Betty/Chinoise, Jianjun, Dongjun, Wenjer, Xiangdong and Yueyin. More members have also requested to join this team for the second phase of the project.

2007 will be a brand new year for all of us. In this new year, there will be goals you want to achieve or improvements you want to see. We ask you to share with us your personal resolutions or resolutions for the Chinese community. It will definitely bring positive changes to us as individuals and Proz.com as a community.

Let’s raise our wine cups to toast a healthy and prosperous New Year and to celebrate our virtual friendship! May your life (and wallet) become fuller in the Year of Pig!

Best regards,

Denyce, Jianjun and Kevin

[修改时间: 2006-12-31 08:26]
Collapse

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 11:38
English to Chinese
+ ...
身體健康、事業發達、精神愉快! Dec 30, 2006

各位翻譯同仁:

將近兩年前,我來到這個網站,當時我不認識任何人,剛開始時覺得有些孤單,但隨著第一次台灣 POWWOW 會議,我認識了許多人,逐漸通過網絡的聯繫,建立起與其他同仁的合作關係,同時也有許多由其他同仁介紹而來的業者找上門來。

這兩年來,我不再孤單;由於同仁的幫助,我找到自己的市場定位,而且知道在有需時,這個社群裡隨時有同仁會伸出援手。

為此,我誠摯地感謝同仁們一向的鼓勵、協助和建議,並敬祝大家 2007 年身體健康、事業發達、精神愉快!

文哲

Georgiacao
Georgiacao
Local time: 05:38
English to German
+ ...
Happy new year! Dec 30, 2006

Happy new year to all of you!!!

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
致谢 Dec 30, 2006

非常感谢在这里给我帮助的诸位,以及我们共同渡过的愉快时光。

我个人的新年计划是看看自己能憋多久不上论坛 以前曾说过要少上论坛早关机,但是没能坚持多久,估计新的一年会有所进步。

还是那句老话,祝各位:

身心健康、家庭幸福、工作顺利、事事如意!

Haiyang Ai (X)
Haiyang Ai (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:38
English to Chinese
+ ...
谢谢 Dec 30, 2006

感谢版主们的辛勤劳动,也感谢大家的帮助。预祝大家新春愉快!

franksf
franksf
Chinese to English
Keep up the good work Dec 30, 2006

Thanks to you guys all for the great things you have done!

For us in the US silicon valley area, 2006 was highlighted by the 1st powwow organized by Pei Ling, and good things did not just end there, she now leads us in a team. What you say - 在2007年里,让我们彼此相互依靠,不再孤军奋战 - says exactly what we want to say. What's ahead is of course unpredictable but we will be optimistic.

Thanks to you guys all again and best wishes!

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:38
Chinese to English
+ ...
Best Wishes for the New Year Dec 30, 2006

I'd like to dedicate this song to all the friends here.

p.s. Some soulful saxophone at the end there for you, Chance

p.p.s. Sorry I had to remove the lyrics out of respect for the artist's desire not to have them disclosed. I found out about this on the web. I think the lyrics are beautiful, and could mean different things to different people

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
... See more
I'd like to dedicate this song to all the friends here.

p.s. Some soulful saxophone at the end there for you, Chance

p.p.s. Sorry I had to remove the lyrics out of respect for the artist's desire not to have them disclosed. I found out about this on the web. I think the lyrics are beautiful, and could mean different things to different people

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(need to cut and paste URL)

www.hotget.com/music/Anne-Murray-Moon-Over-Brooklyn,17108.html

Moon Over Brooklyn (Anne Murray)

[Edited at 2006-12-31 16:28]
Collapse

Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
感谢... Dec 30, 2006

...proz的朋友们过去一年给我的帮助。在这里我们互通信息,互相帮助,彼此合作,从网上的虚拟朋友成为网下的真实至交。希望中文论坛越来越红火。

Bin Zhao
Bin Zhao
China
English to Chinese
谢谢大家 Dec 31, 2006

谢谢这个大家庭里给人的温暖。谢谢所有热心的人们。

希望来年能给这个家庭多作贡献。

Ming Fu, Qi
Ming Fu, Qi  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
In confrontation with potential threat, wood rather than an individual! Dec 31, 2006

It's the moment for most of the world in revelry tonight. The clamour of bell of new year will echo across the seas, the lands, up to sky.

At this great moment, we will sit with our relatives and friends,praying for happiness in new higher level, bestowing thought to ups and downs in last year, individually and socially.

But I want to leave a broader space for me to catch sight of setbacks in the future year. Rising oil price and other energy price; inflation loomin
... See more
It's the moment for most of the world in revelry tonight. The clamour of bell of new year will echo across the seas, the lands, up to sky.

At this great moment, we will sit with our relatives and friends,praying for happiness in new higher level, bestowing thought to ups and downs in last year, individually and socially.

But I want to leave a broader space for me to catch sight of setbacks in the future year. Rising oil price and other energy price; inflation looming ahead; depreciation of dollars; slow world economy, etc.. All these factors will translate their harmful effect into our life.

In this regard, we should enhance our cooperation and gain the survival altogether.

Merry Christmas!
Collapse

tiandaijun
tiandaijun
China
English to Chinese
身在非洲的 代君 为各位祝福! Dec 31, 2006

译界前辈, 志同道合者:

在我们华人猪年来临之"吉", 让初出毛庐的代君, 为您祝福, 祈祷吉祥.

我们相信在2007年里, 我们彼此相互依靠,不再孤军奋战. 不再ADDICT TO CCTV 4 & 9.

第一次发贴于此,不免要花费您几秒钟的时间来自我介绍一下:

姓田名代君, 28, 湖北恩施,土家族人. 现效力于中国农业部援助埃塞俄比亚的ATVET 项目. 翻译于我, 非科班出身, 纯属兴趣, "一厢情愿", 姻缘造化,不得而知. 恳求, 成人之美的"红娘", 古道热肠的您, "牵线搭桥", 指点迷津.

出生于落后的农村(巴东县清太坪镇辽叶坪村一组), 让我不得不孤军奋战. "纵使良辰美景", "更与何人说?".

所幸是, "误入" 这世外桃园, 豁然洞开. "在这里,我不再孤单了,也不用孤军奋战了。"

在新的一年里, 我渴望各位的"灵丹妙药"和帮助.

田代君

franksf
franksf
Chinese to English
Be optimistic Dec 31, 2006

To add to gloucesterqi's list - Global warming, continued pollution of the environment, nuclear proliferation and the miniaturization of "the bombs", regional conflicts and their greater consequences, and - in summary - the insatiable (infinite) demand of the living beings and the limited (finite) resources (supply). Nonetheless, be optimistic!

Ming Fu, Qi
Ming Fu, Qi  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
Bumper Harvest in 2007! Jan 1, 2007

I have checked ur profile. In ur hometown, u may be set as a model of success for children and youths, or even ur name is too often on their parents' lips to grow heavier burden on naughty kids.

United, we may batten down and ride it out; if not, several may be saved, but most may be left forelorn and never come back, some may be wrecked and wining in another world including me. Reject my bad lot, I turn to the second option.

Nothing except a joke. Haha.

franksf wrote:

To add to gloucesterqi's list - Global warming, continued pollution of the environment, nuclear proliferation and the miniaturization of "the bombs", regional conflicts and their greater consequences, and - in summary - the insatiable (infinite) demand of the living beings and the limited (finite) resources (supply). Nonetheless, be optimistic!

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
English to Chinese
+ ...
歡迎加入翻譯行列 Jan 1, 2007

tiandaijun wrote:

译界前辈, 志同道合者:

在我们华人猪年来临之"吉", 让初出毛庐的代君, 为您祝福, 祈祷吉祥.

我们相信在2007年里, 我们彼此相互依靠,不再孤军奋战. 不再ADDICT TO CCTV 4 & 9.

第一次发贴于此,不免要花费您几秒钟的时间来自我介绍一下:

姓田名代君, 28, 湖北恩施,土家族人. 现效力于中国农业部援助埃塞俄比亚的ATVET 项目. 翻译于我, 非科班出身, 纯属兴趣, "一厢情愿", 姻缘造化,不得而知. 恳求, 成人之美的"红娘", 古道热肠的您, "牵线搭桥", 指点迷津.

出生于落后的农村(巴东县清太坪镇辽叶坪村一组), 让我不得不孤军奋战. "纵使良辰美景", "更与何人说?".

所幸是, "误入" 这世外桃园, 豁然洞开. "在这里,我不再孤单了,也不用孤军奋战了。"

在新的一年里, 我渴望各位的"灵丹妙药"和帮助.

田代君

田君真客氣,讓我想起在德國求學時遇上的那些中華人民共和國駐德國漢堡總領館裡的年輕人,各個優秀又謙虛樂於助人。那幾年來來去去許多年輕人,今日都還在外交部以及相關機構,前此到北京還聯絡了那麼幾位。在德國那幾年,很受漢堡總領館和伯恩大使館的照顧,至今仍然感懷。可惜也失聯了一些當時的朋友。

Ethiopia 東部和東南部以及鄰近的 Somalia,經常鬧飢荒,主要原因並非農業技術落後,但最主要還是戰爭問題。關於 Ethiopia、Somalia 及 Eritrea 等國的狀況,我曾在台灣目前已經息刊的中央日報撰寫過一篇半版的報導。從遠處看那些地方的問題,有時覺得既可憐又可笑,但一點也沒有辦法,人類有時就是那麼愚蠢,Ethiopia 和 Eretrea 的戰爭,怎麼看都沒道理,Ogaden 的衝突更是令人瞠目結舌。現在 Ethiopia 揮軍進入 Mogadishu,算是暫時解決一些小問題,後頭的才是大問題。聯合國安理會有得累了。

當然,農業技術落後不無影響。人養不飽,民族複雜,還有巧取豪奪的社會現象,也難怪內部衝突不斷。該國可以說是百廢待舉,世界各先進國家都派有援助機構到該國,協助解決各方面的問題,德國做的是都市更新與發展的規劃協助。我碰巧有朋友剛離開 Addis Ababa,聽他說起該城市的情況,有點不可思議,沒有到過這個地球落後地區的人想都想不到。

這些是題外話,主要是想歡迎你加入翻譯者的行列。這個行業需要來自各個不同領域的工作者參與。將來若有農經方面的文本,我肯定第一個想到你,希望你願意與我合作。農經方面的文本雖然不多,但若有的話,大都是世界銀行之類的機構做的研究報告,那就要看是否與中國有關,否則也很少需要翻譯成中文。我做過的這類的東西多是翻譯成西班牙文的,當時我在南美洲,兼差替當地的外援機構安排翻譯人事,回到台灣後才正式進入翻譯業。如果你有其他專長,不妨讓這裡的同仁了解;據我觀察,互通有無的合作在這裡是很流行的,若有需要請別客氣,提出來詢問同仁,大家都很願意幫忙的。

tiandaijun
tiandaijun
China
English to Chinese
To Mr. Gloucesterqi Jan 1, 2007

Mr. Gloucesterqi,

I feel very honored to get your reply and happy to receive the BIG WORDS on me, which will hype me in the field of translation. Thank at advance.

As you said, me , to some degree, is set as a so-called model of diligent study in my hometown. Of course, this is a huge buren on me, too. Study hard and gain enough skills , then get a job in city, this is the common dream of my native PARENTS because they know what the future of their children will be if
... See more
Mr. Gloucesterqi,

I feel very honored to get your reply and happy to receive the BIG WORDS on me, which will hype me in the field of translation. Thank at advance.

As you said, me , to some degree, is set as a so-called model of diligent study in my hometown. Of course, this is a huge buren on me, too. Study hard and gain enough skills , then get a job in city, this is the common dream of my native PARENTS because they know what the future of their children will be if their kids do not study assiduously now. However, becaus of this-or-that reasons, the chance is rather small the kids can pass the primary , middle, high school smoothly and enter college or university. If you are interested this issue, i can talk with you more and give you first-hand information for research and study in the future.

Thank you secondly for your JOKE. But i have to tell a truth that I admire you for your manly braveness and wisdom to make room in the crowded world for you and your family. I am looking forward to listening to your successful stories and hope you will be ready for my stupid questions in the future.

Daijun

gloucesterqi wrote:

I have checked ur profile. In ur hometown, u may be set as a model of success for children and youths, or even ur name is too often on their parents' lips to grow heavier burden on naughty kids.

United, we may batten down and ride it out; if not, several may be saved, but most may be left forelorn and never come back, some may be wrecked and wining in another world including me. Reject my bad lot, I turn to the second option.

Nothing except a joke. Haha.

franksf wrote:

Collapse

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

在2007年里,让我们彼此相互依靠,不再孤军奋战。(For auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness…)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »