Canada
Local time: 22:04
English to German
+ ...
Feb 19, 2007

Hello dear translators

my apologies for not writing in Chinese

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

T4K is "Translators4kids" - "a nonprofit organization that brings together translators and language-loving people from around the globe", "using words for the good of the world's children."

See: http://www.translators4kids.com/

I would need 1 or 2 Chinese speaking volunteers helping me in a project

The project will consist of looking up a contact info (e-mail address) from provided links and writing a short note (translated in your language) to help - organizations asking for permission having their name listed on the website of T4k. The project would also include monitoring their response to your e-mail and forwarding it to Andrea Di Marco info@ahatranslation.com

It only takes a little effort if we work all together and we CAN make a difference.

Please do not contact Translators4Kids regarding this project as I am the Project Coordinator for this project and do not want to burden their work pile.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further info at info@ahatranslation.com

Thank you kindly
Andrea

[Edited at 2007-02-19 18:10]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Ma  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 10:04
English to Chinese
+ ...
A volunteer is here! Feb 20, 2007

Hi! Andrea,

I noticed your posterand immensely interested in your project.
As a father of a 7 year old, I am a translator for 17 years.
The programm you conducted is quite spiritually rewarding for me.
Please don't hesitate to contact me

Jianzhong

Jason Ma  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 10:04
English to Chinese
+ ...
Andrea Feb 20, 2007

Andrea,

I have already sent you a email with a resume attachment.

Andrea Appel
Canada
Local time: 22:04
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Super Feb 20, 2007

Hello dear Martin Jones,

thank you for your fast response. I think we are dealing with quite a time difference.

I have not received any e-mails from you Mr. Jones but looking very much forward to hear from you. Please kindly try again. I have looked in my deleted folder but have not found any either. Hm maybe on the way ((-;

Thanks for the positive comment towards this rewarding project Mr. Jones.

Please post again if I dont respond to an e-mail send and I will call you.

Bye bye
Andrea

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Volunteers

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search