Where to get Latinic font
Thread poster: vorloff

vorloff
Bosnian to English
+ ...
Aug 26, 2005

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get the ATahomaLat font (preferably free download)? I am tired of deciphering all those strange symbols whenever I open a Croatian document.

Thanks in advance!!

Vera

Pavle Perencevic  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 11:11
Member (2002)
Serbian to English
+ ...
Not exactly ATahomaLat, but.. Aug 26, 2005

Vera,

I assume you're using MS Word. If this font is one of those where you have to press the Shift key and bracket keys to get the lowercase "sh" and "ch", I have a whole bunch of those. I'm pretty sure they're interchangeable with this Tahoma font if what you see on the screen is ~`@^[]{} instead of the letters with diacritics. E-mail me if you want me to send you some.

Vera Orloff wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get the ATahomaLat font (preferably free download)? I am tired of deciphering all those strange symbols whenever I open a Croatian document.

Thanks in advance!!

Vera

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Where to get Latinic font

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search