Newer version of the INX filter for InDesign?
Thread poster: KSL Berlin

KSL Berlin  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 17:47
Member (2003)
German to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2009

The filter I have bears the date March 31, 2007. I've noticed that its segmentation is inferior in many respects to that of the filter in Trados 7.5 (I haven't tested the latest version yet), but Trados TagEditor actually corrupts the INX format, whereas DVX doesn't.

Is there a newer version of the DV INX filter out there? If not, I'll just fiddle around and do the adjustments manually....

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 18:47
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
adding my 2c: ditto for CS4 Mar 16, 2009

...Is there a newer version of the DV INX filter out there? If not, I'll just fiddle around and do the adjustments manually....

I would be interested in the INX filter for CS4.

Regards

Vito

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Newer version of the INX filter for InDesign?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search