Problems aligning Arabic HTML file with English HTML file in Deja Vu
Thread poster: rosie_longley

rosie_longley
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:51
May 27, 2010

Hi,

I'm using Deja Vu X Professional Version 7.5.316, and I'm trying to align an Arabic HTML text with an English HTML text. However, each time I attempt this, when it gets to the stage in the Wizard where I'm meant to correct the alignment, the Arabic side is just blank, apart from a few segments at the begining which are in English. I've tried using various different codes, such as Unicode and UTF8 and a few Arabic codes but I'm still having no luck. Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?

Thanks!

Rosie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems aligning Arabic HTML file with English HTML file in Deja Vu

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search