I can find user manual for dvx Standard
Thread poster: nikos1978
Dec 17, 2010

Good evening looking for a manual in pdf for Déjà Vu X Standard. I've found GettingStartedStandard.pdf
I've found is very poor but contains the necessary.

Direct link Reply with quote

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:07
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Manual is available under "Help" tab Dec 17, 2010

I just checked my DVX. The full manual can be accessed via the Help tab on the bar at the top of your DVX. Simply click on "Contents" You will find all the topics listed, with plenty of information under each topic and subtopic.

dejavu x manual Dec 18, 2010

Good morning First of all thank you for your reply.
I know this way I just think that there would be a book in physical or electronic form for beginners like me.If no solution is forced to print directly from some issues there.

Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:07
Member (2006)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Download link Dec 18, 2010

Atril is currently working on the new version and updating its website and user guides. But you can find the full manual at http://dvx.atril.com/docs/DVX/DVX%20Standard.pdf

[Edited at 2010-12-18 09:25 GMT]

Download link Dec 18, 2010

thank you I was looking at www.atril.com I bought it from there. not aware of the existence of this page.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can find user manual for dvx Standard

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search