Suddenly the autoimport does not work...
Thread poster: stella tsopanoglou

stella tsopanoglou
Local time: 00:51
German to Greek
+ ...
Mar 9, 2011

It is not the first time, that although I use alt+down (with all automatic searces enabled), the following line is not composed automatically (although 100% matches are found in the memory), so I have to use alt+Α again, importing thus the found match as an exact match (dark green) and not as exact (light blue). What do I do wrong?

Direct link Reply with quote

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 16:51
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
And what about Autoassemble? Mar 9, 2011

Is it also enabled?

BTW, may be is a matter of the colours in the monitor screen, but light blue indicates "exactly propagated" for me

saludos

stella tsopanoglou
Local time: 00:51
German to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Mar 9, 2011

Don't ask me how. It deactivated and reactivated all functions and it just started working.
Yes, with propagated we mean the same thing, I just have it installed in German and I don't remember the exact translation.
Thank however so very much for the immediate replyicon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Suddenly the autoimport does not work...

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search