Thread poster: Elena Ghetti

Elena Ghetti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:30
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 9, 2004

this is quite strange: all colours have suddenly been changed to black and when you select other colours through the usual window, it won't retain your selection and everything goes back to black - any idea why this happens?

of course I click apply and OK when exiting the window, i've done this many times, but nothing changes, pls help!

Direct link Reply with quote

PatriziaM.  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:30
English to Italian
+ ...
Try to close and reopen Sep 10, 2004

Elena Ghetti wrote:

this is quite strange: all colours have suddenly been changed to black and when you select other colours through the usual window, it won't retain your selection and everything goes back to black - any idea why this happens?

of course I click apply and OK when exiting the window, i've done this many times, but nothing changes, pls help!

That happened to me too: all colours had changed to black.
I closed and reopened DVX and fortunately all colours were back to their usual settings.
I hope it works for you too.
Ciao

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DVX - colours are gone

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search