Thread poster: Matthias Brombach

Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:47
Member (2007)
Dutch to German
+ ...
Aug 2, 2014

I have just bought X3 by a proz summer sales action and got a license key and an installation link, too.
I wonder whether X2 will be left on my machine when I install X3 or will it disappear as such?
Thanks in advance,

Matthias

stake  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
It will be left as is. Aug 2, 2014

And your licence for DVX2 will still be valid, so no problems switching between the two, if need be.
Chris

Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
Dutch to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks... Aug 2, 2014

...and I hope you are satisfied with X3.

Best regards,

Matthias

stake  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Generallly, yes... Aug 2, 2014

At the beginning there were some problems with PPTX files and the new Live Filter for MS Office applications, but Atril managed to address them by publishing new builds, so for the moment I'm pretty happy with it and I haven't been using DVX2 for months.
Chris

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

X3 Installation procedure

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search