Thread poster: hnoronha
hnoronha
hnoronha  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:04
German to English
+ ...
Jun 15, 2015

Has anyone been able to actually translate a Transit PPF (regardless of the references) and produce a TPF that worked for their customer? My tests with all versions of DVx/2/3 Workgroup produces a TPF with only a project file (identical to the one in the PPF) and nothing else (no translations). Please let me know if anyone has ACTUALLY SUCCEEDED at processing a Transit project and obtaining the correct output format needed. If so, please also let me know the version and build. Thanks in advance!

mikhailo
mikhailo
Local time: 11:04
English to Russian
+ ...
re Jun 16, 2015

hnoronha wrote:

Has anyone been able to actually translate a Transit PPF (regardless of the references) and produce a TPF that worked for their customer? My tests with all versions of DVx/2/3 Workgroup produces a TPF with only a project file (identical to the one in the PPF) and nothing else (no translations). Please let me know if anyone has ACTUALLY SUCCEEDED at processing a Transit project and obtaining the correct output format needed. If so, please also let me know the version and build. Thanks in advance!

If You have to translate ref files (which have a lang name extensions, ENG, DUE, RUS etc.) You can NOT do it with DVX123. DVX3 does not support exim operations with ref files in transit packages.

Atril_TEAM
Atril_TEAM
France
Local time: 10:04
Improved filter Jul 7, 2015

I just wanted to let you know that DVX3 next build includes a updated Transit filter that fixes this.

No handling of ref files yet, but that is in the pipeline.

Kind regards,
Atril Team

Epameinondas Soufleros
Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 11:04
Member (2008)
English to Greek
+ ...
Release date? Jul 7, 2015

Any estimate of when the new build will be released?

I'm very interested in the new features coming in the next build and I'm getting a little impatient here...

Atril_TEAM
Atril_TEAM
France
Local time: 10:04
Right now! Jul 7, 2015

The build was released just half an hour ago.
List of new features, improvements and fixes can be found here:
http://www.atril.com/content/last-update

Kind regards,
Atril Team

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translating Transit NXT PPF and exporting a TPF

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »