not consistent behaviour of DVX3 when segmenting sdlxliff on tabs
Thread poster: mikhailo

mikhailo
Local time: 01:33
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 14, 2017

In settings the rule «to segment on tabs» was added.

When importing untranslated sdlxliff — DVX3 segments xliff segments on tabs
When importing TRANSLATED sdlxliff — DVX3 doesn't segment xliff segments on tabs

To add.
33. Ignore «locked» segments in find duplicate dialog.
34. Pseudojoin of non-joined segment - copy all sources to the 1-st segs and lock all other so that they can't be filtered as empty - similar to TS17 join.

More than month from previous message in DV forum.........
icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif
About half year from first mention about new version...... and no evidence of it.
icon_frown.gif
Deja Vu, où es-tu?


 

Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 01:33
Member (2008)
English to Greek
+ ...
Poof! Jul 14, 2017

Perhaps they’re trying to achieve ‘epic vaporware’ status.

At this point, I don’t think they’ll release anything at all, or anything noteworthy at least. I would really like to be proved wrong, though.


 

Wojciech_
Poland
Local time: 00:33
English to Polish
+ ...
Hope must live Jul 19, 2017

Epameinondas Soufleros wrote:

Perhaps they’re trying to achieve ‘epic vaporware’ status.

At this point, I don’t think they’ll release anything at all, or anything noteworthy at least. I would really like to be proved wrong, though.


AFAIK, beta testers got some info lately, so the new version is hopefully coming, and the new website will be there soon, too.


 

mikhailo
Local time: 01:33
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re Jul 28, 2017

Wojciech_ wrote:

AFAIK, beta testers got some info lately, so the new version is hopefully coming, and the new website will be there soon, too.


If You are so good informed, may be You know is there manual for new version where new functions are described?

Meantime july is coming to the end.


 

Wojciech_
Poland
Local time: 00:33
English to Polish
+ ...
Well.. Aug 8, 2017

mikhailo wrote:

Wojciech_ wrote:

AFAIK, beta testers got some info lately, so the new version is hopefully coming, and the new website will be there soon, too.


If You are so good informed, may be You know is there manual for new version where new functions are described?

Meantime july is coming to the end.



I'm not a beta tester, but you can try to apply to be one and join their forum. I bet you will find there a lot of useful info about the new version.

BTW, why would there be a manual for a version that is still being developed?


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

not consistent behaviour of DVX3 when segmenting sdlxliff on tabs

Advanced search






CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search