https://www.proz.com/forum/d%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu_support/62036-exporting_from_pack_and_go_projects.html

Exporting from Pack and Go projects
Thread poster: Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 09:06
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Dec 20, 2006

I use DVX, and currently I perform a quality assurance checking of several Pack and Go projects.

I am able to export the entire project as a Pack and Go project, but I would also need to export individual files (Word, Excel, Power Point) from the project.

When I try do this, I receive a message saying that it's not allowed to export any files from this type of project.

Is there any solution to export indiviual files from Pack and Go projects?

T
... See more
I use DVX, and currently I perform a quality assurance checking of several Pack and Go projects.

I am able to export the entire project as a Pack and Go project, but I would also need to export individual files (Word, Excel, Power Point) from the project.

When I try do this, I receive a message saying that it's not allowed to export any files from this type of project.

Thank you,
Csaba
Collapse

David Turner
David Turner  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:06
French to English
+ ...
You need the Workgroup version? Dec 20, 2006

Csaba Ban wrote:

Once you've opened a Pack&Go project, you usually end up with a regular project. Perhaps it was created with the Workgroup version and has access rights? That's the case with satellite projects.

David Turner

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exporting from Pack and Go projects

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »