Group Buy for Deja Vu X Professional
Thread poster: Skatrine
Skatrine
Canada
Local time: 00:24
English to French
Nov 7, 2007

I see that the group buy is stuck at 10 (out of the mandatory 25) and the limit date has passed. Yet it still seems possible to add one's name.

Does anyone know what's happening?

Direct link Reply with quote

Pavel Blann  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 06:24
Member (2005)
English to Czech
I think... Nov 8, 2007

...they are trying to get as many people as possible to buy it regardless of a marketing deadline

cheers,
pavel

Gordon Adam  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:24
German to English
+ ...
Group Buy 2007 Nov 2, 2008

Dunno if it's any help (for the future) but I also queried this via ProZ ticket and in the end,,even though the group never reached 25, I was able to buy DVX + 1 yr's ProZ membership at the stated price. What's more "atril" charged me the correct VAT at 5% for the Canary Islands (way below the VAT rate for mainland Spain). So, chapeau to both ProZ and atril!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Group Buy for Deja Vu X Professional

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search