Off topic: How can I link two pages inside a website with Dreamweaver MX?
Thread poster: Argentine Translator

Argentine Translator
Argentina
Local time: 06:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 6, 2009

I have a website with several pages. I realize that the link between two pages is missing. That means that when I click in a tab to go to a certain page there appears a 404 error.
I am using Macromedia Dreamweaver MX. How can I create a link between these pages? Thanks and best regards, AT

Mauricio Coitiño  Identity Verified
Uruguay
English to Spanish
+ ...
Quite simple Oct 21, 2009

In the Designers view, highlight the element that will trigger the link, then go to the Link box on the Properties tab and click and drag on the small circle to the right of the box. A line will be drawn from the cicle to the point where your mouse is. Drop it on the HTML document you want to link to on the File Manager tab.
Otherwise, you can just type the URL of the page to be linked in the Link box and press Enter.
Hope it helps.

[Editado a las 2009-10-21 19:22 GMT]

Argentine Translator
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Mauricio Oct 21, 2009

In fact, I paid a Graphical Designer to do this job for me. I will keep your instructions for the future.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I link two pages inside a website with Dreamweaver MX?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search