Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 17, 2008

Dear All,

As you may already know, I'm in charge of the overall organization of ProZ.com Translation Contests. Participation has been increasing significantly and we are working to see as many language combinations as possible represented in the future.

All source texts used in contests are proposed by the community. We look forward to presenting a source text in Dutch next time around.

If you are interested in proposing a source text in Dutch for a future
... See more
Dear All,

As you may already know, I'm in charge of the overall organization of ProZ.com Translation Contests. Participation has been increasing significantly and we are working to see as many language combinations as possible represented in the future.

All source texts used in contests are proposed by the community. We look forward to presenting a source text in Dutch next time around.

If you are interested in proposing a source text in Dutch for a future contest, please contact me at romina at proz.com. I'll send you the guidelines for selecting a suitable source text and a list of upcoming themes.

Please note that if you submit the text, you will not be able to submit an entry for that text.

You can find more information about contests here http://www.proz.com/?sp=contests&sp_mode=faqs

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Romina
ProZ.com staff
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

ProZ.com Translation Contests. Proposing source texts in Dutch

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »