boekhoudsoftware in NL
Thread poster: Chris Hopley

Chris Hopley  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:47
German to English
+ ...
Apr 19, 2004

I'd be interested to hear from freelancers in NL what accounting software they use. Any useful tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

Direct link Reply with quote

Bianca Adriaensen  Identity Verified
English to Dutch
+ ...
boekhouden Apr 19, 2004

Chris Hopley wrote:

I'd be interested to hear from freelancers in NL what accounting software they use. Any useful tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

That used to be "ABCMuis" for me... It's a DOS program. I do have it somewhere but after calling my accountant 20 times one day we agreed he would be doing all the work for me: less time consuming, less mistakes, smaller phone bill

AllisonK  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Dutch to English
+ ...
Excel Apr 20, 2004

That's what I use to make my invoices and to keep track of my 'omzet' and expenses for my OB aangifte. The rest my accountant does. I don't think a real 'accounting' program merits purchasing for a freelancer -I would say this is only worth the expense if you have an agency with lots of office staff, overhead and freelancers.
In other words, don't go buying a € 10,000 Exact package anytime soon.........

Annette van der Lei
Spain
French to Dutch
+ ...
Snelstart Apr 20, 2004

Zelf gebruik ik snelstart. www.snelstart.nl

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

boekhoudsoftware in NL

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search