Thread poster: Joop Fraikin (X)
Joop Fraikin (X)
Joop Fraikin (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:20
English to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 1, 2005

Beste allemaal,

Mijn OCR, geleverd bij scanner, (her)kent wel Engels maar heeft enorme problemen met de Franse taal. Ik overweeg nu de aanschaf van Finereader. Kan iemand mij vertellen of dat een goede keuze is? Kent Finereader nog meer talen? Werkt Finereader (of een andere OCR software) met elke (actuele) scanner?

Bij voorbaat dank voor jullie input.

Joop

Grzegorz Gryc
Grzegorz Gryc  Identity Verified
French to Polish
+ ...
Yes, it does. Mar 1, 2005

Hi

In Engels, ik spraak niet Nederlands

I use FineReader 7 and the french language recognition works very well.
I don't remember exactly, you must choose the languages you need during the installation, the best solution is choose all

Maybe your scanner software supports French but it's not installed, take a look.
... See more
Hi

In Engels, ik spraak niet Nederlands

I use FineReader 7 and the french language recognition works very well.
I don't remember exactly, you must choose the languages you need during the installation, the best solution is choose all

Maybe your scanner software supports French but it's not installed, take a look.

Cheers
GG
Collapse

Joop Fraikin (X)
Joop Fraikin (X)  Identity Verified
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Grzegorz... Mar 2, 2005

I think I'll have to repost this in English later if I want more input!

[Edited at 2005-03-02 10:01]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Is Finereader OCR goed voor Frans?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »