Virginie JANVIER-LELONG
France
Local time: 05:25
Member (2011)
English to French
+ ...
Jan 27, 2017

Bonjour à tous,

Dans Trados, j'aimerais savoir s'il est possible d'enregistrer un fichier source avec uniquement les répétitions.
En fait, je dispose d'un fichier source Excel, j'ai affiché les répétitions à 100 % et j'aimerais enregistrer un fichier avec uniquement les répétitions.

Est-ce possible ? Et comment faire ?

Merci par avance pour vos réponses,

Bonne journée !

Virginie

[Modifié le 2017-01-27 09:52 GMT]

Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 05:25
English to German
Do it in Excel? Jan 27, 2017

Hi Virginie,

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do -- you have an Excel sheet, you have marked all rows that exist more than once, and you want to turn those into a Trados file (without the Excel rows that exist only once)? Is that it?

If it is, I would mark all the desired Excel rows with an x in an Excel column that I hadn't used up to now, sort by that column so all rows with an x are at the top of the Excel sheet, copy those rows into a new sheet, hand
... See more
Hi Virginie,

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do -- you have an Excel sheet, you have marked all rows that exist more than once, and you want to turn those into a Trados file (without the Excel rows that exist only once)? Is that it?

If it is, I would mark all the desired Excel rows with an x in an Excel column that I hadn't used up to now, sort by that column so all rows with an x are at the top of the Excel sheet, copy those rows into a new sheet, handle them in Trados, and then copy them back from the Trados target file into the original Excel sheet.

Or am I totally off track?

Trados also has a feature to export frequent segments, and it sounds a bit like that is what you need. Look under "Segments fréquents" on this page, for example: http://producthelp.sdl.com/SDL%20Trados%20Studio/client_fr/Ref/A-G/Batch_Processing/Batch_Processing___Analyze_Files.htm

Ricki

[Edited at 2017-01-27 08:51 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Enregistrement d'un fichier source avec uniquement des répétitions

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »