Thread poster: CLS Lexi-tech

CLS Lexi-tech
Local time: 20:45
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jun 20, 2005

Dear colleagues,
forgive me for posting in English but my written French is awkward.
I am trying to organise a mission in Europe for early next year, possibly coinciding with Expolangues in Paris, with the purpose of recruiting translators and revisors for our five offices in Canada.
I know I can find all kinds of information on the net, but what I am seeking here is advise from people who are in the field and incountry (France, Belgium) and can suggest venues where I might be more successful. I am also trying to establish some sort of permanent link to universities that might be interested to find a professional outcome for their students.
Your suggestions either to the Forum or to me personally are welcome and much appreciated.
I thank you in advance.
paola
Paola Ludovici
Director of Recruitment and External Resources
Lexi-tech International
www.lexitech.ca
pludovici@lexitech.ca

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Recruiting EN-FR translators and revisors in Europe

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search