Off topic: Claqueur de Mardin
Thread poster: xxxMalik Beytek
xxxMalik Beytek
Local time: 19:09
Feb 4, 2007

Bonjour,

My skills in French are basically limited to understanding a part of what I read; I post this because I wanted to share this with you:

http://pigeon.vole.free.fr/culbutants.htm

It occurred to me one morning that translators are sort of like pigeons performing feats in mid air and translation project managers are sort of like piegon-keepers. So I searched internet and stumbled upon that page.

Best.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Claqueur de Mardin

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search